• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How to Sell Large Cigar Collection

Isn't this over yet? I've been bored since page one.

Get ye gone, villain!

- Tim

boobs-13313.jpg

Bored no longer!

- Tim

Wurm, insight, BlindedByScience, txraddoc, Bsneed51, robbiex0r, Devil Doc, Rural Guy, Not A Nice Person, b.dawgson, Fia, Shamrocker, sinnyc, tsmckenney, grateful1, BigJake6904, MoeCizlak, mmburtch:

Guys, can I send you all a stick or two on my dime? I have been reviewing the site and I really like it and want to participate in good standing. Not my intent when I first posted, but hey, what the hell? I'm really not a dick (well, not all of the time).

Now if my offer is in violation of any rule, then forget I made it. No trades, just offering to send you something.

If you are interested, please let me know and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

Richard

gainusa-attention-whore.jpg

And, just to clarify my opinion since I know it will be asked, I'm operating under the "thou doth protest too much" theorem.

Wurm, insight, BlindedByScience, txraddoc, Bsneed51, robbiex0r, Devil Doc, Rural Guy, Not A Nice Person, b.dawgson, Fia, Shamrocker, sinnyc, tsmckenney, grateful1, BigJake6904, MoeCizlak, mmburtch:

Guys, can I send you all a stick or two on my dime? I have been reviewing the site and I really like it and want to participate in good standing. Not my intent when I first posted, but hey, what the hell? I'm really not a dick (well, not all of the time).

Now if my offer is in violation of any rule, then forget I made it. No trades, just offering to send you something.

Thanks,

Richard

Richard,
Just relax a little and you'll be fine. No one on here wants your cigars, so don't sweat it. Just read, get to know the rules better, and in a little while you'll become a part of the community. Like others have said, there are those who have started off worse than you did and came back from it (like that Souldog24CA prick), so stop worrying.

As far as the rest of you guys, Doc was in the frickin' Navy. FFS, does no one read?!? :laugh: Say it with me: Navy Corpsman.

Thanks,

Richard

Richard,
Just relax a little and you'll be fine. No one on here wants your cigars, so don't sweat it. Just read, get to know the rules better, and in a little while you'll become a part of the community. Like others have said, there are those who have started off worse than you did and came back from it (like that Souldog24CA prick), so stop worrying.

As far as the rest of you guys, Doc was in the frickin' Navy. FFS, does no one read?!? :laugh: Say it with me: Navy Corpsman.

souldog,

thx. I really do like this site. looking forward to the day when I can participate in a Pass. Never heard of it until now.

Have a great weekend,

Richard

Richard,

No need for any cigars just make some meaningful contributions to the community here if you are serious.

Mike

Your first contribution can be letting this thread die. AKA no longer posting in it.

Go read up the other forums, smoke a good cigar and write a review.

Talk sports in the sports forum, share a recipe in the cooking forum, ask if you should leave the cello on or take it off in the cigar forum.

Just whatever you do... let this thread die.

*edit* The cello question was a joke BTW.

Richard,
Just relax a little and you'll be fine. No one on here wants your cigars, so don't sweat it.

Speak for yourself jackass. I'll mooch a free cigar anywhere, and anytime I can get one. Especially if it's one of them unreleased charity Opus. :laugh:

Hey Cat! It's cool!!

They let me in here so ...

I love your handle because it reminds me of one of the sleazy(IMO) bars on the Philly riverfront that had a beach motif.

A beach motif !!!!!!!!!!!! For a bar named after city high up in the mountains???

Anyway, there are worse than lawyers on here - EVEN a few of the "Esq" already!

Steve

The Navy you say? Huh. And after all this time I just thought he was the Devil ;)

- Tim

Thanks,

Richard

Your offering is generous, but does not interest me, nothing personal. I would however like for you to make make a public offering of these cigars to me. I will await your asking price.

Robbie Young, BS
CA ATAC Engineer

Listening to these gents is sound advice. There are many good times and great learning opportunities to be had with brothers on here. :thumbs:

well, whats goin on over here. Any way I picked up some goodies from this guy who very active on another site a couple weeks ago and have been completely satisfied. I think you'll do well on this forum if you stick around there's alot of great folks here.

/
Terry

Hey, Rural Guy,

The "Esq." is the designator for "laywer," "attorney," "counselor at law," whatever. I am a lawyer. However, one does not become a lawyer in the U.S. by a bestowance from Queen or President. You take the local state and multistate bar exams. And, in my case, I am also a patent attorney, which means I also took the patent bar exam administered by the United States Patent and Trademark Office.

Don't sell yourself short. You're not just a lawyer, you're a Super Lawyer! and a success guru!. :)

Hey, Rural Guy,

The "Esq." is the designator for "laywer," "attorney," "counselor at law," whatever. I am a lawyer. However, one does not become a lawyer in the U.S. by a bestowance from Queen or President. You take the local state and multistate bar exams. And, in my case, I am also a patent attorney, which means I also took the patent bar exam administered by the United States Patent and Trademark Office.

Don't sell yourself short. You're not just a lawyer, you're a Super Lawyer! and a success guru!. :)

Uggh . . . you had to go and out me. Hey, but I still love hunting, fishing, guns, guitar - which, in New Jersey, makes me a freak :rolleyes: