• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How was your week?

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
One thing that I love about B&M and lounges is the ability to hear what has been going on from our peers. I love hearing how ones week went and what they did. I'd like to hear from you guys too.

My week has been tiring. We were preparing to take our first flight with our son (14 months). So a lot of laundry and planning and eventually packing. We are at the airport so I can relax as most of my work is done!

I also got a chance to finally set up our record player and have had a. Han r to listen to some of my dad's old records.

So what did you do?

Recovering still from a week of moving/unpacking, then travel to northern CA for my grandfathers funeral, returning to deal with planning for backyard landscaping.

Resting. Spent last week doing the tourist thing in Maine. Looking at the foliage. Looking at the ocean. All that looking can tire a guy out.

Doc

Working my ass off, but loving my job.  We are taking the education program that I manage to Kauai for a week and a half in November, and it's been a big headache so far.  I'm sure the trip is going to go great once we are there, but I thought this "responsibility" thing was supposed to have disappeared when I got that blue ID card!  

Good, but exhausting. Closed on selling my fiance's house, so been busy getting everything moved, insurance switched over, etc. Also planning a wedding, and the non-stop go of kids events. But, I've got a 5 day weekend starting now, so I'm going to relax with a few beers and cigars.

Bsneed51 said:
Good, but exhausting. Closed on selling my fiance's house, so been busy getting everything moved, insurance switched over, etc. Also planning a wedding, and the non-stop go of kids events. But, I've got a 5 day weekend starting now, so I'm going to relax with a few beers and cigars.
Nice! I managed to avoid wedding planning when we had our wedding 7 years ago. From what I remember, it was tough enough with out distractions like kids and house selling. Good luck.

Was good, spending a lot of time with the wife as she's almost 39 weeks pregnant and read to pop at any moment. At work we just signed a couple new clients for full enterprise packages meaning current workload will be doubling, and above all else praying hard for this country as we look towards new leaders who will either reshape the landscape or continue to sink this ship we call home.

Been a crazy week.  Getting ready for the boy's 1st birthday party tomorrow which is crazy when you and the wife both work full time, have to take care of the baby until bedtime, and then use the few hours you're awake to get everything ready.  So we'll have about 50 people in our tiny little house, but thankfully it's also supposed to be a beautiful October day tomorrow so hopefully folks will use the yard that I've been working hard on neatening up!  Looking forward to a good day.

Will be serving my pumpkin ale homebrew and some other good stuff, and plan to have a few stogies even though I've been dealing with some bronchitis for about a week or so!  As the fab four said, Life Goes On...

Oh!  Also looking forward to going to my first ever NFL game on Sunday.  Go Pats!

Fixed some bones. Drank some bourbon. Smoked come good cigars. Waiting for it to get cold in Kentucky

bluue13 said:
Been a crazy week.  Getting ready for the boy's 1st birthday party tomorrow which is crazy when you and the wife both work full time, have to take care of the baby until bedtime, and then use the few hours you're awake to get everything ready.  So we'll have about 50 people in our tiny little house, but thankfully it's also supposed to be a beautiful October day tomorrow so hopefully folks will use the yard that I've been working hard on neatening up!  Looking forward to a good day.

Will be serving my pumpkin ale homebrew and some other good stuff, and plan to have a few stogies even though I've been dealing with some bronchitis for about a week or so!  As the fab four said, Life Goes On...

Oh!  Also looking forward to going to my first ever NFL game on Sunday.  Go Pats!
You had a good one for sure. The Jets put up a great first half! On to Miami!

Happy birthday to your son!
Paul

My week was busy as always at work but on top on that my brother in-law got married last night on the Oddesy cruise in Boston Harbor. It was a great day for a wedding in town and a better night for the harbor cruise. With both my wife and I in the wedding party it was quite the day. She did a speech for our now sister in law that was outstanding. She was stressed all week working on it to make her big brother proud. Now with all my in laws married it's on to the big rush of kids coming down the pipe.. lol
As I type this I'm sitting by the fire in the yard on a beautiful fall night enjoying a Tat Mummy and a few local brews. 603 Amber and Maine lunch along with a couple Octoberfest that I still have on tap.
e7e9f2a0fc85f37ef11ccfee0f842bd6.jpg

Cheers
Paul

Tall Paul said:

You had a good one for sure. The Jets put up a great first half! On to Miami!

Happy birthday to your son!
Paul

Thanks, Paul!

Dude I was a bit weary for a while there.  A lot of uncharacteristic incomplete passes.  But a W is a W!

Last week ended with our trip up to Boston.  For the most part, Parker did real well traveling in the airplane to Boston.  The people around us were very understanding and considerate of his high energy.  Esp. when his little head would pop up from behind the seat in front of them like a para-scope or when his hands would reach around the head rest.  For my part, i packed plenty of airplane bottles of bourbon.  Boston was pretty cool and I'm sure that we will be back soon to see some more of it.  I took a Duck Boat tour with my BIL.  I even got to drive the boat when we were in the water- though the actual boat driver didn't really care for my steering and kept making course changes.  He wasn't fond of my plan to slalom the buoys off to our right, though in my defense, i did ask him what i could do and not do, and all he said was not to crash into anything.

Monday to Thursday this week was typical: gym, nap, play dates.  We had several Dads and Toddlers over at our place yesterday which was a lot of fun.  Aside from that, its been an uneventful week so far.

Took my son and went up to Philly this past week to go see my parents.  Grandpa and Grandma were very surprised at how much my son had grown and mobile he has become.  He kept them on their toes for the few days we were up there.  I did some shopping while I was up there too.  All of the unbanded cigars are RoMa Craft.  
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12772]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12773]

Oh...you know.  Watched a few baseball games.  Had a party with 800K of my closest friends.  

cabaiguan juan said:
Oh...you know.  Watched a few baseball games.  Had a party with 800K of my closest friends.  
Umm I never got an invitation. That hurts.
800k+ invitations went out...the post office was bound to lose at least one invitation. [emoji2]