• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How was your week?

Poor thing, I'm not looking forward to this. Could be any time now!
Take it from an experienced parent and grandparent. Zwiebeck cookies by Gerber. They're messy as hell, but effective. It's a whole lot better than the paregoric my mother used to rub on my gums.

Doc

Just remember that there is no cosmic law that says children have to "suffer" through this phase. My son was perfectly fine. In fact, he disproved many of
the fears parents love to propagate.

Take it from an experienced parent and grandparent. Zwiebeck cookies by Gerber. They're messy as hell, but effective. It's a whole lot better than the paregoric my mother used to rub on my gums.

Doc
Never heard of those, I'll have to look for them!

Just remember that there is no cosmic law that says children have to "suffer" through this phase. My son was perfectly fine. In fact, he disproved many of
the fears parents love to propagate.
True, I never even knew she started teething. She didn't know any signs and didn't fuss or anything when it happened. Molars may be different though..

For the teething babies, we used to wet a wash cloth and let them naw on it. Seemed to work very well.

Umm, it sucks. To be meet with a inconsolable crying kid at 5AM after months of thinking that teething was behind us was a rough wakeup call this morning. It explains why his nap schedule has been messed up, his cough, and his slight temperature.

Umm, it sucks. To be meet with a inconsolable crying kid at 5AM after months of thinking that teething was behind us was a rough wakeup call this morning. It explains why his nap schedule has been messed up, his cough, and his slight temperature.
Hopefully it gets better soon for you! It seems with little ones, as soon as you get into a routine, it changes. Mine won't sleep in her crib anymore, so I'm basically robbed all of my free time lol.

Infants advil is also pretty awesome, Just saying. And Sofie the giraffe.

Some children don't need to take daytime naps. Then they sleep better at night. Follow their lead, like if they start getting too cranky or nodding out in the high chair. Point is, if anybody "forces" a daytime nap, they may be shooting themselves in the foot.

Some children don't need to take daytime naps. Then they sleep better at night. Follow their lead, like if they start getting too cranky or nodding out in the high chair. Point is, if anybody "forces" a daytime nap, they may be shooting themselves in the foot.
Mine must be broken. She doesn't "nod out".

Mine must be broken. She doesn't "nod out".
Broke? That's funny. Do you mean never, ever?
Neither did mine until I started playing certain bits of music for him. (Dean Martin and The Eagles, also American Pie and Horse with no Name) Biggest thing was finding a routine that didn't involve physically fussing with him at night time. Lil guy still fights sleep with every bit of his being. but when he lies down, 5 minute later he's asleep.
If he does nod out after school, it's now one of my warnings that he might be coming down with something, etc.

Sleep time cuts into play time. The one year old will nap but the three year old will only go willingly if we are in the car.

Ironic to say the least. I have never really liked our neighboorhood or house (it's too small) My wife said she would never move.

I have been reading a book on stoicism and basically realized I just needed to be content where I was or I would never be content where I was going.

I finally became content living out my days in my house and the next day my wife says
"Let's move! To a much much bigger house"

So yea decisions decisions......

Been playing Humidor Tetris. I'm finding all sorts of cigars I totally forgot I had. Slow process because I'm a bit persnickity, and have a bad back. I'm bound and determined to get all my better stuff in the cabinet, and then the cooler can house more budget type smokes. I'm not winning...yet! :D

Been playing Humidor Tetris. I'm finding all sorts of cigars I totally forgot I had. Slow process because I'm a bit persnickity, and have a bad back. I'm bound and determined to get all my better stuff in the cabinet, and then the cooler can house more budget type smokes. I'm not winning...yet! :D
Lol it must be like getting new ones all over again, except this time they are already paid for :D