• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm a Gettin' Married Pass II (In honor of Ian - thefatguy)

Here are my proposed P/T's:

PUT - 37. Viaje Platino Samurai Maduro
TAKE - 26. My Father Atlantic 15th Anniversary Robusto

PUT - 38. La Aurora Puro Vintage 2003
TAKE - 27. Padron Family Reserve No. 85 Maduro

If these look okay, I'll get the pass to thechenman ASAP.
I have an objection... I wanted those! LOL... Nice puts though!

I have an objection... I wanted those! LOL... Nice puts though!

Thanks, Mark!

Hey everyone. I was asking Charlie if I could join in on the shenanigans. He agreed that the Navy was awesome. Hope you all will have me.

I'll always let another Vet in the Pass but this will be the cut off as we're now up to 20 BOTL on the list. I'll add you into the Texas rotation to keep things moving along (addys will be sent to those involved). Lastly, I never said that the Navy is awesome as this year will be the year that Army kicks your butt in football........ :D :thumbs: :p

PUT - 37. Viaje Platino Samurai Maduro...$8.50
TAKE - 26. My Father Atlantic 15th Anniversary Robusto...$8.20

PUT - 38. La Aurora Puro Vintage 2003...$20.00
TAKE - 27. Padron Family Reserve No. 85 Maduro...$20.20

Look pretty good price wise.... :thumbs:

Thanks for the doing the math, Gary. I came up with similar numbers.

X2

Looks good to me brother, ship er' if you haven't already done so. Thanks for being a part of the "Pass" Chris........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Looks good to me brother, ship er' if you haven't already done so. Thanks for being a part of the "Pass" Chris........ :) :thumbs: :cool:
Thanks, Charlie. Shipping out today!

Nice Chris, thanks for starting this thing off, see you Thursday brother.

Thanks for the doing the math, Gary. I came up with similar numbers.

X2

It's all about teamwork guys :)

Now let's get that cigar list updated and wait for The Chenster's P&Ts...

Received the "Pass" from Chris McCann on Friday. I inspected everything on Friday night and everything looked great. Thanks Chris. Had to visit the sister-in-law in PA over the Easter holiday, so haven't had a chance to complete my Puts/Takes. Will finalize everything and post them up tonight though as well as PM the next person down on the list to find out if they will be ready to receive the package this week. Thanks guys...

Quick question guys....can anyone help me out here with the CAO Bratalia in the pass. It's a pyramid/perfecto vitola, and I'm having a hard time determining a value for this cigar as it has been discontinued for several years. Any insight would help...thanks guys.

Quick question guys....can anyone help me out here with the CAO Bratalia in the pass. It's a pyramid/perfecto vitola, and I'm having a hard time determining a value for this cigar as it has been discontinued for several years. Any insight would help...thanks guys.

The Barber Pole version was two shot deal I thought....once in a sampler and once in a humidor & box (25ct & 10ct)....$14.00 to $15.00
(rarity? Almost a bit humorous when speaking about a cigar made by CAO)

They also made a 'regular' version wrapper as well which I don't think was all that popular due to it being a different blend than the barber pole version...$8.00

Which one is it?

Thanks. It's actually the regular version.

That one came from a chain of cigar shops in Virginia....they said they were made just for them when I was there, but that had to be 3-4 years ago.

I think we're good with the $8.00 price point :thumbs: ....unless someone else has any additional input from that area.

Not sure what the price should be, but I can tell you where it came from. I had heard of these and wanted to try one a couple of years back. I spoke with Steve, our CAO rep who I had become friends with (RIP BROTHER, you are missed), who told me of the only shop he knew of that had them, Cigar King in NY, Rt 59. I went there and bought all they had, I think it was 6 or 7. I don't remember exactly what I paid, but it was in NY so I overpaid either way. I just thought it would be a good cigar for the pass because they're hard to find. Hope this helps a little.

Ian

Thanks. It's actually the regular version.

That one came from a chain of cigar shops in Virginia....they said they were made just for them when I was there, but that had to be 3-4 years ago.

I think we're good with the $8.00 price point :thumbs: ....unless someone else has any additional input from that area.

I still see the humidors from time to time. The singles are selling in CA for $20 each in a couple of places. The barber pole was created for Old Virginia Tobacco for their 35th anniversary, made by Michael Argenti when he was still with Perdomo. We were just talking about it yesterday. One of my favorite cigars. I have never paid less than $10 and that was at a discount price from a friend in Alexandria. Going rate for rarity I would say $18 is a fair price. The other version was for OVTC inventory was not a barber pole or perfecto. Was a Perejo Toro, MSRP $8.00.