• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO 2010 Dissident

MAS_Puros

Me as a wee one with my bottle of Abyss
I believe its being release Nov 19th ... need 2-3 bottles, if any brother can hook a drunk out I would be greatly appreciative. I have Cigars/Money/or Trade to offer.

Thanks
Mike

Is Cali not getting this? I thought they were distributing it out to all places that get Deschutes?

Except for TX of course...our label laws are way to tough for Deschutes to figure out. :rolleyes:

Here's the info I saw back in August:
http://beernews.org/2010/08/deschutes-brewery-update-the-dissident-jubelale-the-abyss/

Hope we get some here, beers damn good but I'm done hunting down stuff for the most part. It won't be until at least a month after it's released if we do though.

Is Cali not getting this? I thought they were distributing it out to all places that get Deschutes?

Except for TX of course...our label laws are way to tough for Deschutes to figure out. :rolleyes:

Here's the info I saw back in August:
http://beernews.org/2010/08/deschutes-brewery-update-the-dissident-jubelale-the-abyss/
Its tough to say ... distribution in LA sucks ... last release I could only find 1 in my area and someone else helped me with the 2 other bottles in a trade.

We still haven't seen FW Velvet Merlin or the final installment of Sierra Neveda 30th, they are all over Cali but Los Angeles has been skipped. Store owners are saying distributors won't give them any seasonal allocations until they sell their current inventory, this is a crock of $%@!.

... beers damn good ...
AMEN!

That was good stuff last year. I haven't been trading lately, but that is something working getting.

Went to a couple shops in Denver and Chicago, but didn't find any. I'll check at the store here today and see since I haven't been in there in a while.

We have something called Total Wine here which is about as big as a Marshall/TJ Maxx. They always get some really rare and obscure items. I just emailed them as the ice is still really bad here. I'll let you know.

Edited because I received an email from their customer care stating they could special order. I called the local store and she is checking with all of their vendors and someone is going to call me Monday afternoon. If this goes well, and it's not limited, how much should I buy?

Sorry they never returned my call. Total wine is usually good about this stuff.