• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jay's "Seven Days" Pass

Last Active:
User is offline Aug 02 2011 07:48 PM

Ed needs to step up and fix this. He didn't even have the courtesy to post his puts/takes, then didn't follow the posted rules and just mailed the box. Inexcusable.

Here is a brief summary of what has happened on my end.

Met up with Jake, took inventory of the package (all cigars were there), posted my p/t's, swapped them out upon approval, and then posted about shipping. That's where we'll start.

The pass decided to have me hold the package until the 25th to avoid having the package sit over the weekend. I notified Pugman through PM on the 20th and he confirmed on the 22nd that he would be available to receive the package. When I shipped it, everything was in there and I had updated the Address sheet with Wolfies new address (and my p/t's, scratched off my address, etc.). The package was shipped through UPS Monday morning and delivered Tuesday.

All of the cigars were there when I shipped the package and I took a few pictures of the cigars (all of them) before I packaged it back up. I took the picture cause it was my first pass, didn't think I would be using them as evidence :p.

I was actually about to post up on Thursday to ask about the pass, but Pugman hasn't been very active on this thread, thus I refrained. Just let me know how I can help. Perhaps try calling him?

July 22, I PMed Ed to ensure he had my updated address

July 26, Ed PMed stating my new address was on the sheet, but he was glad I confirmed it and planned to ship UPS on the 27th.

July 27, Ed PMed stating he was going to call later that night to let me know what was going on.

July 28 @ 2036, Ed called and left a voice mail stating he wanted to say hello and also let me know it was shipped. Didn't want me to be "P.O.'ed" about it. He explained the shipping quotes he got were well over $100, so he went UPS ground.

August 2 @ 1434, Ed PMed to say he forgot to include the paperwork in the box, wanted to know if I had a fax number or if he should send it priority mail. Stated he would try to get ahold of me via phone again that night.
August 2 @ 1748, UPS delivers pass. PMed Ed to confirm I'd received the package and provided him with a fax number.

August 3 @ 1315, Called Ed, no answer, no fax.

August 4, picture of hot chicks

hot-wings.jpg

I also Sent a PM to ED 3/8/11 called and TEXT as WELL with no reply. :sign:

24 more hours. I have the other cigars ready to go.

Than we will have to put this to ROD and move on.

I also Sent a PM to ED 3/8/11 called and TEXT as WELL with no reply. :sign:

24 more hours. I have the other cigars ready to go.

Than we will have to put this to ROD and move on.

Spare the Rod, spoil the child!

July 22, I PMed Ed to ensure he had my updated address

July 26, Ed PMed stating my new address was on the sheet, but he was glad I confirmed it and planned to ship UPS on the 27th.

July 27, Ed PMed stating he was going to call later that night to let me know what was going on.

July 28 @ 2036, Ed called and left a voice mail stating he wanted to say hello and also let me know it was shipped. Didn't want me to be "P.O.'ed" about it. He explained the shipping quotes he got were well over $100, so he went UPS ground.

August 2 @ 1434, Ed PMed to say he forgot to include the paperwork in the box, wanted to know if I had a fax number or if he should send it priority mail. Stated he would try to get ahold of me via phone again that night.
August 2 @ 1748, UPS delivers pass. PMed Ed to confirm I'd received the package and provided him with a fax number.

August 3 @ 1315, Called Ed, no answer, no fax.

August 4, picture of hot chicks

hot-wings.jpg

A very astute summary! Thanks for all of your efforts on this Wolfie, sorry you had the misfortune of being next in line on this one.

Just had USPS drive up with an express mail letter moments ago from Ed. The driver was going up and down the road looking for a house with a Wolf as the address on the letter was wrong, so I have to give USPS high marks for effort! Contains the paperwork from the pass. The tag states it was accepted August 3rd at 1503.

The form notes a take for 11, 12, 14, 35, and 48. The puts match up, so I'm going to reinventory to see if I somehow missed 8 and 31 in my original count.

I see what I did here...31 IS accounted for, but the bag was labeled 33 (same as the ESG). I must have scratched 33 off my list when I saw the ESG, then when I saw the second bag for 33, I saw I'd already scratched 33 off, probably assumed I'd placed it in the wrong pile and didn't give it a look to see that it wasn't the 33 it was supposed to be. Clear as mud?

I've gone through them again and 8 is still missing in action. Otherwise, everything matches up. So here is where I see things:

Documented takes:

(11) San Cristóbal de la Habana Mercaderes
(12) San Cristobal de la Habana Oficios
(14) Montecristo No. 2
(35) Dimond Crown Max.Churchill No.2
(48) Casa Magna Salomon

Documented puts:

(58) RYJ Res Maduro
(59) San Lotano Habano
(60) JTL Trinidad
(61) Fonseca 6.5 in. torp
(62) Fonseca 6.5 in. torp
(63) Fonseca 6.5 in. torp
(64) Fonseca 6.5 in. torp
(65) St Luis Rey Reserva Esp Rothchild
(66) LFD Limitado IV
(67) Forseca SG Rothchild
(68) La Unica 400
(69) Panacea Red 6 in. torp
(70) Panacea Red 6 in. torp
(71) Panacea Black 6 in. torp
(71) Panacea Black 6 in. torp
(73) Panacea White Cirillo

Missing in action:

(8) Partagas Salomone

Rebagged and relabeled:

(31) ARTURO FUENTE ANEJO 55

Let's go Ed. you have been here long enough to know this shit doesn't fly!:angry:

I think it might be time to start assuming the worst. Unless anyone who has PMed pug has received a reply, it seems as though he is ignoring the thread:

Last Active:
Today, 01:56 PM
Currently:

If it's malicious, he sure could have picked a lot better cigars to screw over a pass. Hope he plans on making this good.

I think it might be time to start assuming the worst. Unless anyone who has PMed pug has received a reply, it seems as though he is ignoring the thread:

Last Active:
Today, 01:56 PM
Currently:

Ignoring it...heck...did he even post in it...at all?

2eccd389-3e4d-4877-9789-e373f32b74c0.jpg

Well I agree the last bit of info does not look promising.

I have sent word to JOE.

Cigars will ship out to the next guy (Charley) ASAP

Sorry this had to happen to all you good folks on CP.

We will let ROD handle things from this point and get on with the PASS.

PUGMAN......YOU CAN ALWAYS MAKE IT RIGHT.

I don't think it was malicious, I think he just messed up the pass. He didn't follow directions and then left the pass list and a cigar out of the box. Now what he is doing wrong is not answering pm's, phone calls or this thread! That is unacceptable and uncalled for.

I don't think it was malicious, I think he just messed up the pass. He didn't follow directions and then left the pass list and a cigar out of the box. Now what he is doing wrong is not answering pm's, phone calls or this thread! That is unacceptable and uncalled for.

Agreed. I kind of figured this pass wouldn't be for the faint of heart and unfortunately, Pugman proved me right.

I'll get together my proposed P/Ts shortly. Should I send Ed's puts back to him or send those through? It's tight for space in the NC box, but I think it'll be alright.

Agreed. I kind of figured this pass wouldn't be for the faint of heart and unfortunately, Pugman proved me right.

Let's see if he rsponds by today.

I'll get together my proposed P/Ts shortly. Should I send Ed's puts back to him or send those through? It's tight for space in the NC box, but I think it'll be alright.

Let's see if he rsponds by today.

I asked JOE to allow 24 hours.

YES send the cigars back to him with no NOTE just return the cigars.

PUGMAN will just be removed from this pass and we will move forward.

He has to the end of the pass to make it right on his trade or he gets free sticks.

I have nothing more to say on the matter.

I just got off the phone with Ed. He said that the paperwork got shuffled in with some other papers and he didnt realize it, but has since sent them to Wolfie. He said he took out 5 cigars and put in 15, but if that was a problem then he has 4 of the 5 left and would be glad to send them to the destination of the passes choice and that you can keep his 15. He said he is sorry for the confusion and he said he sent out some PMs to people who had messaged him and he would like to clear this up quickly!

Hope I helped somewhat! Hope the rest of the pass goes smoother.

Have a good one guys! Smoke em if you got em! :D