• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kevin Pappas Signature Cigars

Sorry I haven't got out any cigars to anyone yet, we had some minor setbacks, and should all be squared away now. I haven't forgot about any of you and we still will send some samplers out to those as promised.
thanks and disfrutar

Ole' Santa Nick would love to get his hands on some of these for the good boys and girls out there...

How are those minor set backs coming?

Looks like the whole venture went bust.

A BIG NOTHING :whistling:

kevinpappascigars.com...NOTHING :whistling:

www.nounos.com...the name of his first line of cigars...NOTHING :whistling:

Even his MySpace page is devoid of it's status....all the cigar links are over a year old.

WOW, I'm so shocked..... :rolleyes:

Hope this helps Santa.

PS: I should be cooking instead of doing this 10 minutes of research...BUT I love ya' Santa, as opposed to "The Dog Cop"..... :laugh:

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Soul Pup! :thumbs:

I am glad this got bumped. I still think that this is one of the most enlightening threads on the board. I read it every once in a while, for perspective. Maybe Rod should start a forum of classic "what-not-to-do" threads. It would be ironic, since most people who make these mistakes, do so because they did not take time to research and learn about CP before posting.

I am glad this got bumped. I still think that this is one of the most enlightening threads on the board. I read it every once in a while, for perspective. Maybe Rod should start a forum of classic "what-not-to-do" threads. It would be ironic, since most people who make these mistakes, do so because they did not take time to research and learn about CP before posting.
X2
Definitely educational for us CP newbs.