• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Key Bomb?

Those are some nasty looking welds.

I didn’t want to make the little box absolutely imposable to open so I made those welds shity on purpose. The box its self is not bad for my 3[sup]rd[/sup] time welding with a MIG welder. I took a class in college on stick but never MIG.
I’m a damn HVAC technician not a welder! :laugh:

Since you're admitting guilt, I must commend you on creativity sir, good job Paul.

Since you're admitting guilt, I must commend you on creativity sir, good job Paul.

Hey the way I look at it is that this whole "WAR" thing is about having fun with your target while paying it forward.

Lord help us if they find armor plate. Keep going like this and we need to make it into a TV series.

I'm getting a little worried about the NewBs. It seems the longer this war goes on, the more creative they get. Please FOGs, negotiate a peaceful settlement.

Bolt cutters...

Now where's the fun in that!

Not about fun...it's about out-smarting the opposition. ;)

All that work to get beat by some measly little bolt cutters. :laugh:

You should've welded the whole thing shut...

I don't know what John would have done to get it open at that point. He already mentioned a cutting torch. I know the items in the box are ment to be burnt but not while in the box. :laugh:

Should have sent it to Mu-Mike. We all know he wouldn't even know where to buy a pair of bolt cutters let alone how to use them. Now that would have been entertaining. :laugh:

Damn, hopefully you just put a paper inside that says " good job, your actual bomb will ship out after you post you got inside."

I've got bolt cutters, but in the spirit of CP will play along. ;)

gotta give it to these guys, they are creative as hell