• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Maker's Mark cask strength

throwbacksf

Took me a while to locate a bottle but It found a couple for $50 bucks. On the high end. What do people think? I am going to pour a glass tonight, maybe add a bit of water to open it up. Or maybe that is frowned upon....

throwbacksf said:
Took me a while to locate a bottle but It found a couple for $50 bucks. On the high end. What do people think? I am going to pour a glass tonight, maybe add a bit of water to open it up. Or maybe that is frowned upon....

They have them for $28 a piece here in corpus where I'm working for the week. I picked up a bottle Yesterday myself since It's the first place I've see it. They are pretty small so I was considering going back for another tomorrow...haven't decided yet. I'd be interested to hear what others have to say as well.

They have them for $28 a piece here in corpus where I'm working for the week. I picked up a bottle Yesterday myself since It's the first place I've see it. They are pretty small so I was considering going back for another tomorrow...haven't decided yet. I'd be interested to hear what others have to say as well.

They have the big bottles out now. I bought one for $58 I think a few months ago. I like the cask strength quite a bit. I use it in my Manhattan's.

It's good, but if you haven't had it yet, get a hold of some Elijah Craig barrel proof.