• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Scotch Room

AVB said:
It is about 360 Scotch, 10 Irish, 5 Japanese, 3 Indian, 3 various (Wales etc) and 5 American single malt or blends, 135 (give or take) Bourbon & Rye and I know there are a few Canadians somewhere in the house. Well north of 500 total whisk(e)ys

I have about 325 total bottles, including dupes.  Sometimes I go down to the basement and just stare in amazement.  Yours must truly be a sight, AVB.

It might be if it were all in one spot.  I have it spread out all over the house.with about 60% in my study on shelves or in boxes.

khari said:

It is about 360 Scotch, 10 Irish, 5 Japanese, 3 Indian, 3 various (Wales etc) and 5 American single malt or blends, 135 (give or take) Bourbon & Rye and I know there are a few Canadians somewhere in the house. Well north of 500 total whisk(e)ys

I have about 325 total bottles, including dupes.  Sometimes I go down to the basement and just stare in amazement.  Yours must truly be a sight, AVB.

Hey Mr Mine is bigger than your's, nobody likes a showoff!  :laugh:

I was thinking last night you have what amounts to my entire scotch collection in more bottles. I'm insanely jealous!  

AND AVB has me beat in just bourbon. (That Bastid! :D ) 

I'm going to need to slow my wife down on shoes and handbags or I'm never going to catch up.  :whistling:

sigar_zealot said:

Hey Mr Mine is bigger than your's, nobody likes a showoff!  :laugh:

I was thinking last night you have what amounts to my entire scotch collection in more bottles. I'm insanely jealous!  

AND AVB has me beat in just bourbon. (That Bastid! :D ) 

I'm going to need to slow my wife down on shoes and handbags or I'm never going to catch up.  :whistling:

Too funny. I have quite a bit myself.  My non whisk(e)y obsessed friends always come over stare in amazement.  One recently said you must have over $1000 in booze here.  I just smiled and said  "Ya something like that"  I think if he really new the cost of my stash he would have been floored.  I don't know if others feel the same but, I feel self conscious and embarrassed by the cost of my liquor when certain people come over.  Although that quickly subsides when I am alone going through my stash pulling out a tasty bottle of some deliciousness and enjoying something special on a random night. 

I had a couple friends over a last weekend and pulled out a bottle of JW blue label (they get more enjoyment out of the novelty than I do the juice) and we proceeded to have 3 drams each and finish the bottle.  One said "what are you trying to kill this bottle for"  Told him Whisky is for drinking it was 2/3 empty and needed to go because I need the shelf space"  he just shook his head like I was crazy.  

Either we are nuts or we know something about enjoying life and nobody else gets it yet.   I will continue to believe the latter.   

Stay thirsty my friends.  :)

Man you guys are out of my league. I have about 20 bottles in the stash and since I joined here most of the budget has been spent on cigars.

Im still clingning to the Talisker 18 you found me Ray. I have been searching for more ever since but never found any. I should have taken more. Lol

That being said. You guys are the bomb when it comes to scotches.

My scotch collection gets the same treatment as the cigar stash: "Why do you need so much?" And I've only got about 10 single malts.

Well to be honest my scotch stash was like my cigars now. Stacking way faster than I can drink.

Now that my attention is on cigars my reserves are slowly shrinking. Maybe I jyst need to slow down the tobacco buying and get back on the dram hunting.

RIP Randy...A true BOTL who lived and enjoyed life to the fullest.  You are missed.

Juanote said:
I came. I saw. I came again.
I did the exact thing as you. This is an amazing collection!

EDIT: R.I.P Randy, made that comment before I read the whole 5 pages

Oh! mind blasting decoration .what a combination. just love it .really a 

Scotch Room musium  .

Shamrocker said:
How could you possibly watch TV in that room?? My eyes would wander to the fine collection of scotches you have there... and then over to the humidor... and back to the scotch...

Nice setup. I like it!
A TV? Didn't see one but spooted the Guv almost instantly. Having one now just because of this post....