• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Naked Wines...."OOOO EEEE What's up with that"

golfgar

Bueller.... Bueller...... Anyone....... Anyone?
Has anyone here ordered or looked into nakedwines.com?  (I searched the topic and nothing came up)  I received a $100 wine voucher card while in CA this spring.  I live in Missouri which has vineyards and allows the importation and exportation of wine.  The voucher card was for a discount on a larger purchase so it was not free wine.  So, I plugged in the voucher number, etc. including the state to which it would be shipped and the site said "The state of Missouri won't allow you to use this voucher."  Just wondering if anyone else has seen this voucher, used this site successfully or if the site/gift card is some sort of a scam.  No big deal but I thought I would ask.

Thanks

At first I thought you were talking about the label "Simply Naked".  My wife loves their Pinot Grigio.  For the most part their wines are pretty good and very reasonably priced.

I have not heard of nakedwines.com.  Maybe you could try putting in a family members address in another state and see if you get the same error.

I have nothing constructive to add, but wanted to commend you on the "What's Up With That" reference. I'd also like to throw some mental darts your way for getting that song stuck in my head, lol!

We had the president of this company do a presentation for one of my Ven classes at UC Davis. The company is legit and the wines are pretty good depending on what you are looking for. I didn't have aproblem ordering from them but then again I am in california ordering a california wine.

I have nothing constructive to add, but wanted to commend you on the "What's Up With That" reference. I'd also like to throw some mental darts your way for getting that song stuck in my head, lol!
Sorry to get that stuck in your head, but now I'm rolling that around in my head again thanks to bluue13 posting the reference and watching Lt. Commander Quinton McHale (sorry I grew up in the 60's and I know Ernest Borgnine had many more robust and noteable roles, but I was a kid watching TV).

Napa...I was assuming it was only valid in CA even though they give it to visitors at various establishments. That is fine, but it was kind of misleading not to indicate that up front in order to get traffic on the website. Just my 2cents. Thanks for the input.