• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need someone to run the Newbie Sampler Trade

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Backslide (Jason) has requested that someone take this over. Jason has been very instrumental in ensuring all transactions have gone smooth over the years. His time and dedication to the long standing tradition is greatly appreciated, and will be missed.

If you're interested in taking over the reigns, please PM me.

Thanks,
Rod

You know Ron, MoeCizlak was just saying the other day how he wanted to volunteer for something special. I am sure he would be willing to take this project on - why don't you just make a quick link to his personal messages box for all the nooblets interested in signing up for the newbie trade? :D

You know Ron, MoeCizlak was just saying the other day how he wanted to volunteer for something special. I am sure he would be willing to take this project on - why don't you just make a quick link to his personal messages box for all the nooblets interested in signing up for the newbie trade? :D

He was telling me this, too.

We will need to discuss and vote on this at the next CP Board Meeting. Don't forget your Fez.

article-0-004686DC00000258-352_233x423.jpg

The part about Cliff being perfect for this is resolved and duly entered into the annals.
He knows about this? If not let me look into seeing if its something I could help with for a while.

He knows about this? If not let me look into seeing if its something I could help with for a while.

Great, I was going to offer to do it on a one year contract if they doubled the salary of the previous proctor of the thread and a personal masseuse was provided along with a no cut contract including a no trade clause. It appears as if the line moved backwards and he was left standing in front as the volunteer since there has been no confirmation from him.

Thank you Jason for keeping this thing going so smoothly for so long. Mega kudos

Clant has my vote, I think he hasn't chimed in here because he doesn't want to jinx his chances