• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Guys, what's the meaning of your CP name?

I'm not sure I ever said mine. I draw a comic strip called KonaHead and Kona was my trail name on the Appalachian trail, '94 thru hike.

My explanation was in the first round of this. Briefly, I'm the only person in my family that smokes and I'm not particularly creative.

I originally used sterlingnotes as my email address... sterling is my last name,  and notes are what I'm writing to you.

I did this about 3 years ago so people older members and newer members might find out a little something about each other.

Here's the link http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/68977-whats-the-meaning-of-your-cp-name/

So, for you newer guys, tell us older folk the meaning behind your Cigar Pass name. Mine is easy....I just threw a "y" at the end of my last name.

Let's here it new guys and guys that didn't post it in the last thread!
Bump.

There are a bunch of noobs (which is defined as a member that's newer than me) on the forum so I thought I'd bump this thread for an update.

JBFurdog
J= First initial
B= Middle initial
Furdog= nickname I was given from friends when I was about 10, a bit of a play on my last name