• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

Uh oh... just got a VERY suspicious (and heavy!) package from KC. I'm waiting until backup arrives to attempt to disarm it...

OK, so I don some safety gear just in case, and proceed to open the box.

outlawbombep4.jpg

First thing I see: wow! Calenders! After looking at their website I was thinking I should get one. Now I have one for every room in the house! Then I dug a little deeper. I can't describe what was under the calenders, I think I'm still in shock. Now I know how Swissy felt when he got his wish(es) granted. This was completely ridiculous and over the top.

Thanks so much guys! You FOGs REALLY don't play fair. I have to caution anyone that attempts a bomb on smokyballs. This guy does NOT mess around. I think his motto is "Nuke them from orbit, it's the only way to be sure."

tomahawk_explosion_photo.jpg

bombs AWAY:

Its either: 0308 2040 0002 3857 9485 or 03082040 0002 3857 9492

Don't ya hate when you ship more than one and you forget to write the zip codes down on the tear offs. DOH :blush:

Thanks so much guys! You FOGs REALLY don't play fair. I have to caution anyone that attempts a bomb on smokyballs. This guy does NOT mess around. I think his motto is "Nuke them from orbit, it's the only way to be sure."

Yeah, Brad won't be defeated. When he says he has unlimited resources, he isn't joking.

Uh oh... just got a VERY suspicious (and heavy!) package from KC. I'm waiting until backup arrives to attempt to disarm it...

OK, so I don some safety gear just in case, and proceed to open the box.

outlawbombep4.jpg

First thing I see: wow! Calenders! After looking at their website I was thinking I should get one. Now I have one for every room in the house! Then I dug a little deeper. I can't describe what was under the calenders, I think I'm still in shock. Now I know how Swissy felt when he got his wish(es) granted. This was completely ridiculous and over the top.

tomahawk_explosion_photo.jpg
I told you how I play (dirty and with no restraint)! Who's next?

Did we kill all the FOG's? Maybe the loud booms gave them heart attacks. It's gotten real quiet around these parts.

Geeez... A shovel and a garbage can, a little bit of building materials, a few bottles of Windex and the place looks like new!!! Hardly any signs of the mess that followed the attack... :D

You boys are slipping!!! :laugh:

Better keep those items handy you will need them again. :whistling:

Yeah, yeah, yeah... Now I gotta clean up another dadgummed mess you created... Damn son of a...

bomb-house.jpg

At least the front door is still intact, you focker... :angry:

So I come home this afternoon to one of those annoying Postal slips saying they needed a signature for a package and I can go in and pick it up tomorrow. Well, I had just passed the mailman on my way home, and figured I should save him from the pops and flying confetti that was bound to burst from that package.

It was sent express mail, so I figured someone was running a bit behind schedule, and as us older folk know, hurry it up and your liable to F it up. I safely disarmed the package, keeping all of my fingers and toes right where they belong.

Thanks Dom!

YAHOO!!!

Watch out for incomming!!

DC#0103 8555 7495 9761 5783

Fresh off my success with the above package, I had a brain fart. I somehow forgot how hard I had hit Dave in the last war. (He had it coming, for what he did to Doc) Anyway, the doctors assure me that they were able to harvest enough skin from the severed limbs to patch the stubs.

Outstanding Dave!

Well, God help the newbs that gets the PIF from these attacks. I should have prosthetics fitted soon and boxes will fly.

Ok...I got my ass handed to me yesterday by a noobler...

I caught wind of what it might be so I used the little demo in a box to clear the 12" of snow piled up in front of the mailbox!

Right on Chainer...you got me pretty good with a bunch of fav's!

BOMBS AWAY!!!

Iron%20Maiden-aces%20high.jpg

There goes the siren that warns of the air raid
Then comes the sound of the guns sending flak
Out for the scramble weve got to get airborne
Got to get up for the coming attack.

Jump in the cockpit and start up the engines
Remove all the wheelblocks theres no time to waste
Gathering speed as we head down the runway
Gotta get airborne before its too late.

Okay, Crime scene Tape and an evidence bag. Really!!
I'm trying like hell to sit on the sidelines, but too late now fu#*kers. :angry:

0103 8555 7495 1744 9528
0103 8555 7495 0696 3769

uh uh, looks like the FOGs are starting the launch sequence

Fellow newbs just follow the drill and there is nothing to fear. :laugh:

The states of MN and TX will be taken out today. :whistling:

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7496 0097 4647
Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7496 1146 0405

While all you little noobs scurry around on the front lines hoping for a shot, your rear is undefended. Not just your rear, but your homeland, your noncombatants.

Oh yeah, I may have over emphasized the extent of my injuries. ;)

Sucessful ingress. Good GPS/INS Handoff. Weapons away. Doors closed. Master Arm: SAFE. Egressing.

RTB for rearm/refuel.

Comm out.

:whistling:

UPS: 9101188885540509699682

24 pages later and these egg-suckin' noobs still think they are worth their weight...

Some folks just plain enjoy hearin' themselves talk....

Ever seen an old man try to play football with the college kids...you're liable to get hurt now :whistling: