• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X Destino al Siglo in a coffin?

Scap

Can anyone help enlighten me on this one?

Is it a regular Opus X, or is it something more?

The coffin is stamped A, does that mean this is a PerfeXion A?

Just curious and trying to find out. I bought them in 2014, was going to smoke one in January of this year on my 40th, but didn't have time. :(

So, while I await a special occasion, I have two of them cramped in one of my humidors. [emoji2]

Here's a pic next to a stick me and a buddy of mine both had on hand so I could show the relative size difference.
dd452c4e8ee5d23834647fcedfa312ad.jpg

The Destino al Siglo is supposed to be a different blend than regular Opus. I am not sure I have a good enough palette to truly tell the difference, but they do seem different than the other younger Opus I've have had. More balanced and "sweeter". Not as in your face. Even more so with the Angels Share. 

It is indeed a Perfecxion A cigar. Make sure you have the time to sit and enjoy. Those As can be delicious. Spent three hours around a fire pit one year smoking one and enjoyed it.

And just remember, every day is a special occasion. :)

ChiTown_Huck said:
The Destino al Siglo is supposed to be a different blend than regular Opus. I am not sure I have a good enough palette to truly tell the difference, but they do seem different than the other younger Opus I've have had. More balanced and "sweeter". Not as in your face. Even more so with the Angels Share. 

It is indeed a Perfecxion A cigar. Make sure you have the time to sit and enjoy. Those As can be delicious. Spent three hours around a fire pit one year smoking one and enjoyed it.
Awesome. Thanks for the insight.

That pretty much confirms what I was seeing on other sites and forums in my quest for knowledge. [emoji106]

Now, I need a good reason to smoke it....
Might save it for the end of December when I take vacation starting on the 21st and don't go back until the 4th.

Scap said:

That pretty much confirms what I was seeing on other sites and forums in my quest for knowledge. [emoji106]

Might save it for the end of December when I take vacation starting on the 21st and don't go back until the 4th.

Someone is going to say it, so it might as well be me.  
http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/49575-your-favorite-rare-cigars/?p=733148

tomthirtysix said:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/49575-your-favorite-rare-cigars/?p=733148

Holy moly, dug a bit deeper on the sage wisdom that Brian offered. All I can say is that it hit me square in the chest.

Enjoy life everyday.

tomthirtysix said:

Thanks for the assist on that Tom.