• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Padron 2012

I may need some transportation but I'm planning on being at most of it. My surgery is May 1st and I'm going to be off work. I will have my left arm immobilized for 6 weeks.

Yeah good luck with the surgery! See you then. I should be at the north store before 4 pm. I'll pick you up and drop you off if I have to! :)

For those of you who don't look in the pass section, I am hoping to have this at the Padron event for anyone that would like to participate.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=71329

Also, as small a group as it looks like we are going to have this year, I'm not going to do any pre-planning or setting anything up. The 5-8 of us can decide what we want to do without it being any trouble.

You HAVE to make reservations!!! :D

Looking forward to seeing your svelte self! :sign:

(null)

Just a heads up guys, just found out this party will NOT feature Jorge, instead it will be Rudy and Marcos Padron.
I know most of you guys show up for the sake of cigar pass and not necessarily Jorge, but for those who care, he will not make this event.
Sorry
Dirick

Rudy better be a code word for Jessica!

:sign:

I'll be there. I'm there to herf with the KC crew!!! :thumbs:

(null)

I have a couple of appointments Friday morning, so I won't be there until mid afternoon.

I would recomend no later than 4pm. Any idea how many people are going to be there Friday?
Food will show up around 4 and drinks probably around 2. To all the CPer's attending please come up and introduce yourself.
So many times I miss or dont get to say Hi to you guys cuz I dont know your face. We really appeciate that you guys come to our events
and would like to thank you in person.

Dirick, I'll be sure to introduce myself! I'll have a white carnation pinned to my breast pocket for goo measure! :D

JT if things work out I'll be there between 3-4pm. Make sure you include me in any reservation! :0

I look forward to seeing you again! :thumbs:
(null)

I am actually comeing out to KC on thursday with my best friend Scott. We will probably show up mid day on Friday.

Awesome! Looking forward to meeting Scott. Is he a good herfer like you? What kind of smokes does he like?

(null)

I would recomend no later than 4pm. Any idea how many people are going to be there Friday?
Food will show up around 4 and drinks probably around 2. To all the CPer's attending please come up and introduce yourself.
So many times I miss or dont get to say Hi to you guys cuz I dont know your face. We really appeciate that you guys come to our events
and would like to thank you in person.

In case you are wondering who to introduce yourself to, Dirick is the tall dark handsome one with the nice rack, or is that Joe?

In case you are wondering who to introduce yourself to, Dirick is the tall dark handsome one with the nice rack, or is that Joe?

Joe will be the one humping Rudy Padron's leg, and constantly asking about the availability of Jessica.

I believe scott smokes more medium body smokes ... but doesnt mind a good full body no and then. This is his first cigar event having lived in the barren desert of no smoke shops known as Rochester MN. I have dragged him around to my local shops but he is a virgin to cigar events and I thought why not make his first one a great one. He has a coolidor full of smokes but alot are from the internet I send him stuff as much as possible though.

Scott and I am going get there on Thursday, I was wondering if there was a good place to go eat that we should try.

Jtuttle just come to the shop
I work 12-10 thursday. We will help with all your dining options.

How is it an I just now reading this thread!!! I am so booked up this weekend that if I came down I would have lots of free time when I returned and only half my stuff. I am totally in for next year on this. I am only 3 hours due north and my sister lives in Olathe so I have sleeping quarters. Dammit I need to read more threads

JT
I'll make sure to have something for him to try. I'm just glad that doesn't sound as picky as Ketch. You know he's the prima Donna of the MPLS crew! :D

(null)