• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pens vs Caps - Premium 5r

cookie_1978

It is that time of year - Two best teams in the East face off against each other.

I will take the PENS. I will take the first response in this thread as my opponent.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll take the Caps on this one. I had them bracketed for the Stanley Cup this year, and I gotta stick to my guns.

Also, C isn't betting, so I have an exponentially higher chance of winning. ;)

I'm not betting on this one. I'm pulling for a Pens vs Sharks Finals.

Totally would be ok with a Blues/Sharks WCF as the series favors the sharks, the same way the blues/Hawks series favors the blues.

Neither nashville or Anaheim seems to favor San Jose, however, even though the ducks swept San Jose in the regular season, all games were 1 goal losses.

2/1 games in the regular season. Plus sharks current hot road game hand.

Blues won 2 of 3 in Chicago, a tough place to play, and now all the players are back from injuries. Just sayin'. Both teams still have to win the next series.

I'll take the Caps on this one. I had them bracketed for the Stanley Cup this year, and I gotta stick to my guns.

Also, C isn't betting, so I have an exponentially higher chance of winning. ;)

OK - You are on. Good Luck - Should be a great series.

OK - You are on. Good Luck - Should be a great series.

You too! I don't mind losing and sending cigars to a good BoTL.

All I know is even terrible teams (like my wild) can give a much better team a run for their money. So I can forgive the Caps for their first series snafu.

The googleator also does not equate to lets go blues. So... Yeah, it had me scratch my head a second.

Well my sports betting streak continues! Congrats Cookie! That game last night was just insane!!! Some of the best hockey I've seen in a long time.

Great playoff series. Addy in profile.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!

If you want a rematch in the next round, just let me know.

Saw most of the game, looked like the Caps were glued in place on the ice in the OT. Too bad for Ovechkin and Oshie I'm really upset, hahaha. It's a team game and the Pens played like it.