• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

posting pics

I hate after a football game or tough workout that your gooch gets are sweaty and shiz. Someone needs to invent a gooch cleaner or at least a Freshener.

I hate after a football game or tough workout that your gooch gets are sweaty and shiz. Someone needs to invent a gooch cleaner or at least a Freshener.
Sounds like you could use one of them lady pads. :sign:

That's when you need ...... butt butteze..... :laugh:

Riddle me this:

If you are BANNED are you able to sign back in but not able to post?

The gooch has been listed in the bottom of the forums page where it shows whos signed in for the past few days.

Paul

Paul,
The Gooch can't leave. He belongs here and is ingrained in our psyche. I can't believe we have spent this much time talking about the area of my body that I have never seen.

Gooch if you are reading this, Please come back!

The Gooch sure spends a lot of time on the site. He may not be able to post, but he obviously continues to use the forum as a resource for his benefit. :angry:

Hey Rod - how about a more restrictive IP ban for the Gooch?

No worse transgression in the cigar forum community than blatantly posting Cuban sources, especially as a trolling method to get yourself banned.

The Gooch sure spends a lot of time on the site.

A question I've wanted to ask about who's logged in on the board...could it be that he has an unattended RSS feed set up?...or something to do with a cell phone link like people do with Facebook? Are those ways to show up as an online user?

I don't know how that stuff works and would appreciate an explanation in layman's terms.... :laugh: ...Thanks!

This thread was a forum update or two ago. Looks like we need clarification from Rod as to the current admin control settings for banned members.

I hope he can read this and maybe figure out why he is an idiot. I'm really surprised by just how stupid some people really are. This is the first forum I've ever been a part of, with the exception of Facebook, and I read all of the rules and a LOT of the threads before I considered posting and I am a very experienced cigar smoker. One of the first things I read was not to discuss sources!