• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PSA Regarding Pembroke 3355, please read

He screwed me over on winnings from a contest.. Jfieilds stepped up and took care of Don's end, and bombed me with incredible smokes. I will never forget that.

Don should make this right.. ...

But he won't. He is as scumbag. The list was made for this ASSHOLE!!

Holy Crap.... $2K? String him up, and beat him like a pinata until the money comes out.

A co-worker once said "Hang him by his eyelids, and kick him in the nuts until he blinks." Always did like that one.

I had only interacted with him once, and that was on a split for some Johnny-O's. He was fine to deal with during that transaction, and didn't seem to have a bad rep as a trader then. Maybe the energy supplements and pecker pills are to blame :laugh:

I as well had good BST experiences with Don, but you're only as good as your last transaction. He deserves everything he gets and more.

They can also call and file a police report with the local law enforcement in his town. It doesn't take long, and it may help.

I filed a report when someone sold me bootlegged software on Craigslist. I called, texted, emailed, and the guy wouldn't respond or give me a refund (although he responded right away when I emailed from my wife's account asking if it was still for sale). Now, a detective is on the case and he'll probably be getting jail time (it's a felony). Long story short, call his local PD and file a report, $2k is no joke.

Phil, do you know if the people that were ripped off are pursuing any legal channels? I want closure, dammit.

Phil, do you know if the people that were ripped off are pursuing any legal channels? I want closure, dammit.

Using the USPS to commit fraud, etc., is a felony. This is what Postal Inspectors live for. The victims really need to notify the Postal inspectors.

"Mail Fraud (18 USC 1341, 1342 & 1345; 39 USC 3005 & 3007)
The Postal Inspection Service is committed to protecting postal customers from misuse of the mail. Inspectors place special emphasis on mail fraud scams related to advance fees, boiler rooms, health care, insurance, investments, deceptive mailings and other consumer frauds, especially when they target the elderly or other susceptible groups"

It is up to the individuals now to take action, I have no idea what they have done in the aftermath of his last contact.

At least, a gouger gives you something in return for your money.

Doc.

I hate thieves.

To those who contribute to the idea, maintenance, and process of the scumbag list, I thank you for your time and service to the community.

The infamous White Knight of CigarPass! :rolleyes:

So why did the moderator at that forum lock the thread?
That's what I was wondering...
It was entertaining to read that knowing it wasn't going to end well, but seeing how optimistic they all were that it was USPS's fault....

Following the same pattern there as he did here. Make a couple of good transactions to prove you're an upstanding guy, then show your true colors. It kinda made me chuckle to myself when the one member posted about checking obituaries and making sure his high cholesterol wasn't an issue. :rolleyes:

I think this is now the 4th or 5th site that I know of where he's pulled the same trick.

I think this is now the 4th or 5th site that I know of where he's pulled the same trick.
Yea.
I even tried to register to the site and even emailed the admin....no response on either contact points. *sigh

Yea.
I even tried to register to the site and even emailed the admin....no response on either contact points. *sigh
How the hell did you find him on that forum?...you're like the Sherlock Holmes of the Internet. ;)

Plus I never knew you smoked a pipe....