• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf 7 - Saturday, Aug 11th

Nooooo! If things go as planned I'll be over-seas during this time. Maybe I can fly back in for the weekend... seriously. Anyone mind playing planner for me? I could use some advice on places to stay, areas to stay away from, and even the best way to get there from the airport.

If anyone from the Texas crew is interested in flying in and splitting a hotel, lets get the ball rolling :D

Nooooo! If things go as planned I'll be over-seas during this time. Maybe I can fly back in for the weekend... seriously. Anyone mind playing planner for me? I could use some advice on places to stay, areas to stay away from, and even the best way to get there from the airport.

If anyone from the Texas crew is interested in flying in and splitting a hotel, lets get the ball rolling :D

I'm finalizing a plan to head up there but haven't quite gotten all the pieces in place yet. I'll pm you with some details, we can definitely figure out a way to meet up if we both head that way.

Charlie- Great news! We talked last year, but I was unable to attend. My dad (Bayamos) is a retired military guy, and we are both huge WestPoint fans. I am almost 100% positive that we are going to make the journey this year. Looking forward to it. Thanks for the information... Do we book reservations with you or on one of those links ??

Go Army, Sink Navy !

I'll more than likely be joining these mooks.

Charlie- Great news! We talked last year, but I was unable to attend. My dad (Bayamos) is a retired military guy, and we are both huge WestPoint fans. I am almost 100% positive that we are going to make the journey this year. Looking forward to it. Thanks for the information... Do we book reservations with you or on one of those links ??

Go Army, Sink Navy !

I'll more than likely be joining these mooks.

Do you want me to add you to the list Jim or are you on the fence at this point? Let me know....... :thumbs:

You can go ahead and add me Charlie! I am stoked to FINALLY be able to make it! :thumbs:

Charlie, will it be possible for us to walk the campus? West Point is my "Graceland" Sir, and I'd love to say a few prayers in the Cadets Chapel again if possible? I have some West Point garb I can dig up and wear to help 'blend in' a little. Although, hard to do with all they grey and black marching around. :laugh:

You can go ahead and add me Charlie! I am stoked to FINALLY be able to make it! :thumbs:

At a Boy !!! Jim, this is going to be a great road trip... Glad you decided to go.

I believe you can count me in, Charlie.

Plenty of room here in Toms River... :thumbs:

I recently spoke to our "other" buddy from the last QSH we all attended...should he be able to make it, we could recreate the whole experience once again...minus the SNOW!

I miss those 3am smokes...

DSC00312.jpg

Gary can you help us Newbies in putting some names with these faces? Your obviously the vertically challenged guy with that not so great jacket on… :laugh:

Looks and sounds like it was a great night! Thanks Gary.

Paul

I'll be there plus at least one. If there will be others I will let you know Charlie.

Charlie, will it be possible for us to walk the campus? West Point is my "Graceland" Sir, and I'd love to say a few prayers in the Cadets Chapel again if possible? I have some West Point garb I can dig up and wear to help 'blend in' a little. Although, hard to do with all they grey and black marching around. :laugh:

I don't see why not Austen, as long as you know how to get around on the Installation. The actual event is at Round Pond which is right out the back gate (Washington Gate). You know what they say, "if there's a will, there's always a way"......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I don't see why not Austen, as long as you know how to get around on the Installation. The actual event is at Round Pond which is right out the back gate (Washington Gate). You know what they say, "if there's a will, there's always a way"......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Excellent ! Sounds great... I know that campus like the back of my hand Sir, and will have no problems making my way around. My dad and I spent many days there attending numerous Army football games at Michie Stadium and would always walk the grounds. We haven't been to West Point for some time now, so we are really looking forward to this HERF. Thanks Charlie...

I just booked my plane ticket, and Gary agreed not to move without leaving a forwarding address until after I arrive.... :p

Looks like WA State will be represented once again..!! Did I win...??.. :laugh:

I just booked my plane ticket, and Gary agreed not to move without leaving a forwarding address until after I arrive.... :p

Looks like WA State will be represented once again..!! Did I win...??.. :laugh:

Sounds good Tom...all we have to do now is get Isy to commit to spending a few days with us here at the shore!

Where would be the recommended airport to fly into and city for hotel?

Anyone from the Newark area driving to the herf want to carpool?

Stewart or White Plains would be the closest airports. You could easily drive up from LaGuardia, JFK or Newark though. Probably take you about a little over an hour.

Stewart or White Plains would be the closest airports. You could easily drive up from LaGuardia, JFK or Newark though. Probably take you about a little over an hour.

I'm thinking of flying in Friday night into Newark and driving to the site Saturday morning. Now to clear it with the wife.