• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf 7 - Saturday, Aug 11th

I have been toying with the idea of bringing my tent and staying the night do alot of guys camp there?

Paul, we'll have campers from Long Island, New Hampshire and Canada. I have a good feeling that the BOTL from Texas will be camping as well. Take a look at the map on the link for Round Pond, the guys had T-15 and C-2, I have a feeling that well have a few more spots in that area........ :thumbs:

Cool Charlie I assume they are a normal camp ground that i can call and book a site for the night. I will take a look and give them a buzz today.

Thanks

Paul

I have been toying with the idea of bringing my tent and staying the night do alot of guys camp there?

Paul, we'll have campers from Long Island, New Hampshire and Canada. I have a good feeling that the BOTL from Texas will be camping as well. Take a look at the map on the link for Round Pond, the guys had T-15 and C-2, I have a feeling that well have a few more spots in that area........ :thumbs:

Cool Charlie I assume they are a normal camp ground that i can call and book a site for the night. I will take a look and give them a buzz today.

Thanks

Paul

Sorry Paul, I'll have to reserve the camp spot as it's Military ID Card required...... :thumbs:

As we get closer, I'll lock in the required number of camp spots for the weekend.

im trying to see if I can make it Charlie.. sure would hate to miss it

Thanks

Paul

Sorry Paul, I'll have to reserve the camp spot as it's Military ID Card required...... :thumbs:

As we get closer, I'll lock in the required number of camp spots for the weekend.

Thanks Charlie just keep me posted.

Charlie, Just wanted to update you an let you know that it's just me attending this one. The wife has kindly granted me leave for that weekend. Unfortunately my Rio trip has been approved which adds a bit of complexity to my flights and what not.

TP, worst case scenario you can shack up in my hotel (no-homo).

Michael I appriciate the offer but I am looking forward to loading up the truck with the camping gear, firewood and a couple coolers.

Hey Charlie, Don't forget I want a site with electric this time? Arriving on friday leaving sunday AM. Thanks!

Hey Charlie, Don't forget I want a site with electric this time? Arriving on friday leaving sunday AM. Thanks!

Don't get picky Jeff, I'm workin' on it. The sites with electricity are actually reserved for pop-up trailers. We can justify one as we did last year statin' we need the power for a BOTL that suffers from sleep apnea........... :thumbs:

hey charlie can i get a spot with a butler, open bar, and spa please, just one king size bed will do but it has to have the pillow-top too.
:sign:

im trying to see if I can make it Charlie.. sure would hate to miss it

Sounds great Steve, it's always great to herf with you brother....... :thumbs:

hey charlie can i get a spot with a butler, open bar, and spa please, just one king size bed will do but it has to have the pillow-top too.
:sign:

You're a funny bastid Joe....... :laugh: :p :D

Don't get picky Jeff, I'm workin' on it. The sites with electricity are actually reserved for pop-up trailers. We can justify one as we did last year statin' we need the power for a BOTL that suffers from sleep apnea........... :thumbs:

No problem Charlie. Whatever you can do. You took good care of me last year!

No problem Charlie. Whatever you can do. You took good care of me last year!

I'll take good care of you again this year brother as you're one of a few that have made it to every Quad State Herf so far. I'll make sure that you get to the pre-event at Hudson Valley Cigars this year and not just a to-go box of their world famous Pub Burger....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Soon as i get back from CigarFest, I'll be full bore involved with this year's QSH. That doesn't mean I won't be talkin' with all owners / reps at CigarFest though.......

Guest list is updated as of this morning. It's time to start contacting Sponsors as we are in that 3 month window........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Things are coming along very nicely, sponsors are signing up and I have a good feeling it'll be another fantastic event........

10 weeks from today we'll be putting together the "Goodie Bags", afterwards making sure we didn't forget something and then later on head over to Hudson Valley Cigars for an Ortega Cigars pre-event........