• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf 7 - Saturday, Aug 11th

Can't wait Charlie! Looking forward to seeing all you mooks again.

Man, I didn't know we have the mooks comin', I'll have to add them to the guest list, LOL. It's always a pleasure Christian, I know we'll have a blast....... :D :thumbs: :rolleyes:

The Guest & Sponsor List is updated as of this morning.

Guys, you can send in your payments now. Please make you checks or money orders out in my name as I have to distribute funds accordingly:

Charlie Baranyai
104 Harold Ave
Cornwall, NY 12518

Let me know when you send it off and I'll reply with a receipt message. Talk with you all soon........ :)

Excellent Charlie...I'll mail our check to you today and make the calls to everyone else to get theirs in ASAP.

We all can't wait bro...judging by that list it's shaping up to be another great event :thumbs:

Charlie do we include the money for the camping as well?

We can take care of that when you arrive. I have already reserved a number of camp spots: C2, T15, T16, T19 & T20. If we need more, I can still reserve T17 & T18 as they are still available. Here's the map for quick reference:

http://www.westpointmwr.com/ACTIVITY/OUTDOOR/RP_Site_Map_05.pdf

Plenty of room for all if need be........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

We can take care of that when you arrive. I have already reserved a number of camp spots: C2, T15, T16, T19 & T20. If we need more, I can still reserve T17 & T18 as they are still available. Here's the map for quick reference:

http://www.westpoint...Site_Map_05.pdf

Plenty of room for all if need be........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Great thanks Charlie. I will be tenting so nothing special needed for me just a spot to pitch my tent... :laugh:

Paul

Charlie - I'll get a check off to you this weekend. Bad news is that the Marine won't be able to join us, so it'll just be me and not the +1.....

Dan (Irish Renegade) & Kristopher (Light this!), your payments arrived today.......... :thumbs:

More checks came in today, Will (Badwhale), Los (NASTY) and Tom (BlindedByScience), you guys are good to go. Will update as more come in...... :)

Joe (Joebuaga), got your check for you and your guest, good to go....... :thumbs:

Well everyone, the sign-up list is now closed as we have reached the threshold of 200 guests. You can still sign up to attend but will not get a goodie bag unless we have cancellations at this time. I will start a standby list now and add that under the current guest list. I'll update as we go along....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Just Dropped my check in the mail tonight.

Can't wait brother!

Paul

Charlie:
My check is in the mail. 7 of us will be there.
streetrod

Charlie:
My check is in the mail. 7 of us will be there.
streetrod

Good morning Frank,
Thanks for the info, I'll let you know when your check arrives. Only problem is that I have you currently down for yourself and 3 guests. The sign up roster closed last week on the 26th as we reached the 200 guest threshold. You other 3 guests can attend but I can not guarantee them goodie bags. There will be vendors walking around like last year handing out cigars and I'm sure 4 goodie bags (roughly 4 dozen stogies) will be plenty for you 7. We will have 2 new beer breweries in attendance this year as well supplying 2 kegs each. So far we have 20 cases from Yuengling, 2 kegs from the Newburgh Beer Brewery, 2 kegs from the Rushing Duck Brewery and over a case of wine donated. Plenty of drink and of course the BBQ is off the chart as well. Talk with you soon........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

No Problem. Do what-ever you can. You know I will be there.

BTW Sent it fedex. You should have it today (Tuesday 7/3/12)

Charlie...

I dropped my QSH check in the mail today. Sent to your work addy. It's for ME+2 Guests. Thanks again for all your hard work...

Wow Charlie that's a lot of brew! Thanks again for all your hard work towards this.