• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf X - August 8th, 2015

BlindedByScience said:
Check goes out today, Charlie.  WA State will be represented once again...!!!

Outstanding Tom, it's gonna be great to hang out with you all again.  It's been too long....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Charlie, I'll get a check out to you this week.

Are we there yet?!?!

smokem said:

Are we there yet?!?!

Very good Tom, enjoy your week brother...... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Tall Paul said:
Charlie Mike Juppé has +4 smokers.

Paul

Hello Paul, please let Mike know that his payment arrived for the herf and for the camping.   Thank you brother...... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

stogieman said:

Charlie Mike Juppé has +4 smokers.

Paul

Hello Paul, please let Mike know that his payment arrived for the herf and for the camping.   Thank you brother...... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Will do.

Bayamos said:
Charlie, 4 tickets.....Thanks..........

Hey Rob, besides your tickets, the pop-up camper site is $20 per night...... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Charlie,

The check will go out tomorrow.

Thanks for putting this together.

J

Charlie,

As the others have mentioned, thanks for taking the time to do this again this year. Check is in the mail 9405 5036 9930 0086 8339 97 and going out tomorrow morning.

I'm really looking forward to it this year and too bad that Tall bastid can't make it but looking forward to seeing the rest of the BOTL's. My PR moonshine connection is now stationed in CA so I'll see what I can dig up. ;)  I was able to get two spots for camping and I'll be there on Friday & Saturday. The wife finally convinced me to buy a small motorhome after 5 years of nagging!

Kristopher

Capt J said:
Charlie,

The check will go out tomorrow.

Thanks for putting this together.

J

Very good J, I'll let you know when it arrives.

Light this! said:
Charlie,

As the others have mentioned, thanks for taking the time to do this again this year. Check is in the mail 9405 5036 9930 0086 8339 97 and going out tomorrow morning.

I'm really looking forward to it this year and too bad that Tall bastid can't make it but looking forward to seeing the rest of the BOTL's. My PR moonshine connection is now stationed in CA so I'll see what I can dig up. ;)  I was able to get two spots for camping and I'll be there on Friday & Saturday. The wife finally convinced me to buy a small motorhome after 5 years of nagging!

Kristopher

It was good talking with you Kristopher, I'll do the same as stated to J........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

stogieman said:

Are we there yet?!?!

Very good Tom, enjoy your week brother...... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good to go Tom, checked arrived yesterday according to Beth...... :thumbs:

Light this! said:
Charlie,

Kristopher

Your checked also arrived Kristopher with a few to end hitch-hikers.  Thank you so much brother, they will be well enjoyed real soon....... :D  :thumbs:  :p
BlindedByScience said:
Check goes out today, Charlie.  WA State will be represented once again...!!!

Check arrived yesterday as well Tom, good to go brother...... :thumbs:

Capt J said:
Charlie I would like to attend again this summer.

Thanks,
J

Hello J P,  I wanted to let you know your payment arrived plus more.  Thank you brother and see you in 5 weeks...... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Charlie

Diesel Grinch said:
Charlie myself and plus 7.

Hello Chris, your payment arrived yesterday.  Good to go brother and enjoy the 4th...... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Hello Charlie,

My name is Andy and would love to come to this event.  I am a quadriplegic and use a power wheelchair to get around.  I love coming out and supporting these types of events.  If I had known earlier, I would have gotten a ticket.  Are there tickets still available?  If so, how much and where do I need to send a check?  Thank you

weelz58 said:
Hello Charlie,

My name is Andy and would love to come to this event.  I am a quadriplegic and use a power wheelchair to get around.  I love coming out and supporting these types of events.  If I had known earlier, I would have gotten a ticket.  Are there tickets still available?  If so, how much and where do I need to send a check?  Thank you

Hello Andy,

I have replied to your email, hope to hear from you.

Charlie