• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf X - August 8th, 2015

Bayamos said:
Charlie, 4 tickets.....Thanks..........

Hello Robert, your check arrived yesterday, you all are good to go.  See you all in 3 weeks........ :D

weelz58 said:
Hello Charlie,

My name is Andy and would love to come to this event.  I am a quadriplegic and use a power wheelchair to get around.  I love coming out and supporting these types of events.  If I had known earlier, I would have gotten a ticket.  Are there tickets still available?  If so, how much and where do I need to send a check?  Thank you

Same with you Andy, payment arrived yesterday as well, good to go...... :thumbs:

Joemisery said:
Check's on the way Charlie. See you soon.

Joe, I'll let you know when your payment arrives, enjoy the weekend brother....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Joemisery said:
Check's on the way Charlie. See you soon.

Good morning Joe, wanted to let you know your check arrived last night.  Good to go and see you and Adam soon....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning Charlie. Check left this morning. Looking forward to seeing you!

Slick300 said:

Good to hear from you Lee, I'll let you know when your payment arrives....... :thumbs:

Charlie

Slick300 said:

Hello Lee, just wanted to let you know that your check arrived yesterday.  You are good to go and we'll see you in 2 weeks. 

Enjoy brother...... :thumbs:

Charlie

Now that we are less than 2 weeks away, I have a few administrative notes.  As we all know, we've had some incredible raffle items in past years and this year is no different.  The majority of funds raised for the "Cause" is threw the raffles and I wanted to break down the ticket prices:

1 ticket - $5
5 tickets - $20
an arm length - $50
full wing span - $100

Also, t-shirts are $10 and we'll have plenty on hand - small through 4X.  

The front office / store at Round Pond no longer has their ATM / cash machine as they had it removed.  Ensure you come prepared with cash in hand as we know Ian & Ronnie will be selling raffle tickets all day.   Lastly, if you'd like to purchase raffle tickets and cannot attend, we can arrange for that as well, just let me know.   That is all for now, enjoy your Sunday everyone........ :)   :thumbs:   :cool:  

Charlie,

Michelle and I leave St Louis on Thursday AM, headed to Bruce and Michelle's!  Looking forward to seeing y'all on Saturday!  Gonna be another great event!

Floyd T.

SKYDIVNEKD said:
Charlie,

Michelle and I leave St Louis on Thursday AM, headed to Bruce and Michelle's!  Looking forward to seeing y'all on Saturday!  Gonna be another great event!

Floyd T.

Very cool Floyd, it'll be great to see you all as always.  Definitely gonna be another great event.  Safe travels and all........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Charlie looking forward to seeing you and everyone.  Thanks to you and all involved for putting on such a great event for a worthy cause.

Now back to my pee pee dance as I wait for Saturday.

DG

Well, today is when it all comes together in preparation for tomorrow's big event. There have been a number of folks that have helped out to make this happen and I will point them out tomorrow. The weather is looking to be great again according to NOAA: Saturday - Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. North wind 6 to 8 mph. http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php…
Safe travels everyone and I'll see you all in the morning....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

What Chris said thanks for all you and the gang do! Let the dance begin.

See you tomorrow Charlie...thanks in advance again for all the hard work you and your crew put into making this such a great event year in and year out.

Hey all.  Have an issue.  3 of my crew ran into a problem when the driver got sick and won't be able to drive.  The other just decided not to go but 1 young lady Sara still wants to go and I'm trying to see if any one is in the Nutley NJ area and can pick her up and drop her back off after the event.  She lives right off the parkway so it's an easy hope off and back on.

Chris

Well, it's finally here, "Herf Day"!   I can hardly believe that we have been doing this now for 10 years.  It started off with about 30 of us just wanting to get together and smoke some cigars and have a good time.  It's evolved into something more than word can explain.  We take care of our wounded warriors that keep the good ole' US of A free so we can live our lives comfortably.   Safe travels everyone and see you soon........  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:

Hell yea, Charlie, very well put!  We'll be heading over in a bit.  Lookin forward to it.  Y have Bruce's number, if ya need anything.

Floyd T.

Well, Charlie has pulled off another very successful event!  The food was amazing, the prizes were plentiful and the weather was wonderful!!  If ya didn't have a good time it wasn't due to the organizer.  His wife Beth was keeping Charlie on track, overtime he tried to stray!!!  :thumbs:

Charlie, THANK YOU!!!!  As a vet, I want to thank you for the hard work you do, to try to make life better for those who served and were wounded.  God bless you and all those who participated and made this year a success!!!  This event shows what the "evil cigar smokers" can do when we put our minds to it.  

"Smoke 'Em If Ya Got 'Em!"

Floyd T.

I wanted to thank everyone that helped make this event another huge success. I'd love to name everyone individually but I'm afraid I'd forget a number of you out there. I want to thank my office mates that helped out when I needed a hand. To my dear friends that helped bag the cigars the day prior and load out everything the day of and set everything up. Next, we have all the hard working folks that prepared and served us incredible BBQ all day, you guys rock! To all the sponsors out there, thank you very much for supporting this great "Cause". To all my friends (guests that attended) and family that spent your hard earned money to attend and buy raffle tickets, a big "Hooah"!   A special shout out to Ronnie and Ian who spent most of their day selling raffle tickets instead of sitting back and relaxing in the shade.  Lastly, I want to thank my dear wife Beth who is there for me day in and day out. I wanted to let everyone know the grand total raised so far.  As of yesterday, we have raised $23,429. Outstanding....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool: 

Another outstanding event Charlie! Thanks for the hospitality!