• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recent Purchases

Just for you David.

IMG_0548.jpg

Went to a Belgian tasting last night. The highlight for me was St. Bernardus Christmas Ale. The rep from the importer said it was a new release in the states.
Img_0423.jpg

I was making a run to one of my favorite stores yesterday. I'd found everything that I was looking for, and as I was walking
toward the door I noticed some unopened cases at the end of the beer aisle.

2007 Goose Island Boubon County Stout :0

I was making a run to one of my favorite stores yesterday. I'd found everything that I was looking for, and as I was walking
toward the door I noticed some unopened cases at the end of the beer aisle.

2007 Goose Island Boubon County Stout :0

You have a PM.

Nothing all that special... but, I'm on a little gettaway for the weekend with the GF, and found 2005 Alaskan Smoked Porter! Now, I'm pretty damn far off the beaten path here in Winthrop, WA! Picked up that, some Arrogant Bastard, and a case of Snow Cap Ale... Should be good weekend!!! :thumbs:

Nothing all that special... but, I'm on a little gettaway for the weekend with the GF, and found 2005 Alaskan Smoked Porter! Now, I'm pretty damn far off the beaten path here in Winthrop, WA! Picked up that, some Arrogant Bastard, and a case of Snow Cap Ale... Should be good weekend!!! :thumbs:

Nice score on the dusty old smoked porter! How's the Snow Cap?

edit - Nevermind on the Snow Cap, I was thinking of something else. :blush:

After the pitiful loss to Navy, I had to make a beer run.. I might have to go through ALL of these tonight to get over this loss..

DSCF0306.jpg

FFF Gumballhead
FFF Alpha Kong
FFF Gorch Fock Helles Lager
FFF Munsterfest

Just picked up a 6 pack of Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout. Couldn't believe they stocked it here in Calgary.

No picture but pretty good haul, 2 bottles Samuel Smith Winter Welcome, 1 Delirium Noel, St. Bernardus Christmas Ale, and Val Dieu Winter.

12-10-07070.jpg

Picked up a couple yesterday...
Lagunitas Cappuccino
St. Bernardus Christmas Ale! (Finally found some!!!)
And, Pike Auld Acquaintance Happy Holiday Ale...

I've had none of these before!

The Lagunitas Cappuccino stout is pretty good. I liked it much better than Old Viscosity.