• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recent Purchases

Tell you guys what ... the first person to name the one on the door between the St Bernardus Christmas Ale and the Delirium Noel will get a stocking stuffer, 1 guess only no edits.

gallery_6182_366_70504.jpg

Edit: Added picture

HINT #1 Style: Belgian Strong Dark Ale

I Jonas may be right (thought I'd never say that). But, I'll have to say it could be Trois Pistoles?

That is the best looking refridgerator door I have seen in a long time!!

I Jonas may be right (thought I'd never say that). But, I'll have to say it could be Trois Pistoles?

That is the best looking refridgerator door I have seen in a long time!!

Bite your tongue rookie!

Gouden Carolus Noël /Christmas?

Congrats Jonas!

Gouden Carolus Noël it is ...

... keep an eye out for a little something in the mail.

I'm quite happy. Just got one of every J.W. Lees Harvest Ale from 1998-2006, two J.W. Lees Manchester Star Porter, and two J.W. Lees Harvest Ale Matured in Lagavulin Whisky Casks! And one St. Bernardus Abt 12 Special Edition.

:thumbs:

I ordered

a case of 22oz of Southern Tier, Unearthy again with the club

I dont even have space left on my "beer cellar" to get more beer, time to drink more I guess

I'm quite happy. Just got one of every J.W. Lees Harvest Ale from 1998-2006, two J.W. Lees Manchester Star Porter, and two J.W. Lees Harvest Ale Matured in Lagavulin Whisky Casks! And one St. Bernardus Abt 12 Special Edition.

:thumbs:
:0 nice haul Bob! I've picked up the J.W. Lees 1998-2002. The J.W matured in the Lagavulin casks is some good beer (Thanks Aventinus!) but I can't find it aroun here.

I recently started into beers. Some of the ones I've tried in the last month or so...

Chimay Red (the finish was too bitter for me)
Unibroue La Fin du Monde (really liked)
Unibroue Trois Pistoles (good, but I prefer the other Unibroue beers so far)
Unibroue Blanche de Chambly (really liked, first Wheat beer I've tried)
Leffe Blonde (reminded me of a Stella, was ok)
St. Bernardus ABT 12 (really liked)
St. Bernardus Tripel (liked)

A friend picked me up some Rochefort 10 today, I'm looking forward to trying it. I also bought bottles of the Chimay blue and white that I haven't tried yet.

This could turn into another expensive hobby.