• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Reinado Cigars - Recent Cigar Review!

Balls, a nickel short and a dollar late. Sure would like to try one. I'll buy one anyways. Thanks.

Souldog. I did send out several samples to the CP members a while back and if I missed you I do apologize for that. I do hope you can send me your shipping information again and I will send the samples asap. I do my best to operate the brand within the CP forum and if the review posted here is not appropriate I will delete it. I did not mean to have it communicate something it should not. I also appreciate your candid comments and insight into the industry. It is my intention to have you perceive the Reinado brand in a positive light and enjoy it. Thank you again. It isn't often someone will tell you exactly what they think and I will learn from it.

Souldog. I did send out several samples to the CP members a while back and if I missed you I do apologize for that. I do hope you can send me your shipping information again and I will send the samples asap. I do my best to operate the brand within the CP forum and if the review posted here is not appropriate I will delete it. I did not mean to have it communicate something it should not. I also appreciate your candid comments and insight into the industry. It is my intention to have you perceive the Reinado brand in a positive light and enjoy it. Thank you again. It isn't often someone will tell you exactly what they think and I will learn from it.

Sounds like you need an Executive Assistant to handle the 'day-to-day' affairs that you can't seem to fulfill :thumbs: