• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RIP Steve Raymer (Broblues)

RIP Brother. I've talked to Steve about once a month on the phone for the past year and a half. He was always so optimistic about life and always full of joy and uplifting to me even though his own death was inevitable. My only regret is that I never got to meet him.

As you remember, I granted Steve a wish one time and his wish was that he be remembered by his Brothers after he died. I took a collection where there were quite a few generous people that gave into the fund I started. Steves memorial and burial are Monday. I ordered the spray this afternoon and it will be delivered to the funeral home tomorrow. The card reads: Steve, you will be greatly missed Brother.
From all your friends at Cigar Pass. I will screenshot out a copy of the receipt later. Iron peddler also has a copy. The rest of the money will be give to charity per Steves request. The spray was $239 so there is $861 going to his charity.

Godspeed Steve.

RIP Brother. I've talked to Steve about once a month on the phone for the past year and a half. He was always so optimistic about life and always full of joy and uplifting to me even though his own death was inevitable. My only regret is that I never got to meet him.

As you remember, I granted Steve a wish one time and his wish was that he be remembered by his Brothers after he died. I took a collection where there were quite a few generous people that gave into the fund I started. Steves memorial and burial are Monday. I ordered the spray this afternoon and it will be delivered to the funeral home tomorrow. The card reads: Steve, you will be greatly missed Brother.
From all your friends at Cigar Pass. I will screenshot out a copy of the receipt later. Iron peddler also has a copy. The rest of the money will be give to charity per Steves request. The spray was $239 so there is $861 going to his charity.

Godspeed Steve.

Awesome.

Godspeed Steve.

Such sad news, but a great tribute to Steve. Nice job Brian...

Yes, Brian sent me a copy of the invoice for the flowers for the amount stated above.

See you later brother! Sorry I never made that phone call like I said I would.....

I'm just seeing this. Rest in peace my friend. God bless you...