RMRCigar.com Free Shipping

Discussion in 'Manufacturers' started by RMRCigar, Apr 23, 2010.

1. RMRCigar

RMRCigar New Member

Free Shipping on ALL orders of $25+
    [​IMG]

RMRCigar.com is offering FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders of $25 or more - no restrictions apply! Take advantage of any of our other deals, and still receive FREE shipping!

Coupon Code: InsiderFS

RMRCigar.com delivers unparalleled attention to quality and service, sparing no expense to meet these ends. Our state of the art humidor allows us to offer the highest quality with a no questions asked return policy. Discover the difference.

2. Pugman1943

Pugman1943 Well-Known Member

**** You have a typo in the word expense **** thought you should know. Ed

3. w00ts!te

w00ts!te Go GREEN! Go WHITE!

Great looking website none the least.

Edit: No cigars are showing on your website.

4. Salukis63

Salukis63 Late blooming FOG bomber

FYI- the website no workie.... most of the hyperlinks take you to empty pages.

Cheers,

R

5. RMRCigar

RMRCigar New Member

You are absolutely right. Our backend system had an update this weekend, unbeknownst to us, and it is playing havoc on our system. I will make sure to re-post and extend the free shipping when we are back up and running properly. Thanks for the heads up.

You are absolutely right. Our backend system had an update this weekend, unbeknownst to us, and it is playing havoc on our system. I will make sure to re-post and extend the free shipping when we are back up and running properly. Thanks for the heads up.

6. w00ts!te

w00ts!te Go GREEN! Go WHITE!

Coupon code is not valid.

7. tomthirtysix

tomthirtysix Wishing I was as cool as Phil

"Valid thru 4/28/10"