• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Romeo y Julieta Short Churchill

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
It's a beautiful weekend in Southern California; about 78F, sunny and breezy. What better day to smoke a great cigar!

This afternoon I grabbed my new Nikon D5100 DSLR and a Victory Hop Wallop. I prefer the hoppier beers, so this one hit the spot, and paired quite well with the RyJ SC (box code JUN11).

Overall construction was excellent. Well humidified, no noticeable flaws. Pre-light draw was perfect, not too easy yet not too restrictive. The cigar lit easily, and produced nice bellows of blue smoke.

Initial flavor had hints of cedar and hazelnut. I tasted lots of nuttiness to his cigar. The smoke was very smooth and creamy. Definitely an enjoyable smoke. The entire cigar was very similar, the flavor did not change much at all.

For only being about 8 month old, this cigar smoked very well. I will let the rest sit for a while, and then try another. Definitely an enjoyable cigar...

gallery_2_1574_32079.jpg

gallery_2_1574_9952.jpg

gallery_2_1574_21751.jpg

gallery_2_1574_22536.jpg

gallery_2_1574_13875.jpg

New camera takes some nice pictures! Looks like it was a great day. Nice smoke.

very nice, I love the use of the different settings in a few of them