• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Saying goodbye to an old friend today

Hey Otis, I've got Brandy, Maggie and Madison waiting to meet you. Be nice to the girls Otis, it's hard to be a Pug.

MichaelD, right there with you bud.

Sorry to hear, Michael. What a tough decision to make. They're called man's best friend for a reason and losing a friend is never easy. Best wishes for you brother.

Sorry hear about Otis, my pit is 8 years old and lately I have been thinking about the date that she will have to leave me. Time is flying by and she has been with me through a lot of shit too.

So sorry to hear. We love dogs around here too, when one passes it really tears a hole in the family. Best wishes and thoughts to you and your family.

Sorry to hear. Tough indeed. I've had to make this decision before with a furry loved one, never easy. :( Wishing you well here too.

Sorry to hear. Saying goodby to a loved one is never easy. My condolences.

Sorry to hear! I cry for a good dog more than I do for most people I've known.

Toughest thing to do, but the right thing to do. Our Chow passed 10 years ago in March. I waited too long to make the decision. Selfish of me and I still regret it. Have a 5 year old yellow lab now and truly a best friend.

As much as it hurts, feel good knowing he's in a better place.

I guess I haven't been on here in longer than I thought. I'm sorry to hear this. I'm still not totally over having to put our dog down, and that was back in February. I still question that ultimate decision all the time, even though I know there was nothing else we could do. It was the right thing to do for Dolby, however, just as it was for you and Otis. That is such a beautiful photo you posted, too. Smile right along with him and remember all the good memories he left as his final gift to you. Hang in there, brother, and let the tears flow when they need to.