• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Scumbag List

insight

Making friends everywhere!
As Andrew indicated yesterday, the scumbag list is in transition. While things are still changing (including the processes surrounding the list), there is a wiki version of the list up for reference again HERE

We can also now begin collecting, archiving and presenting data on new potential additions for the list. I know we have a few people who have ripped folks off here or sold fakes since the last update to the list. Now is the time to start collecting and presenting the case that they should be added to the list. If you have links/PMs/Emails/whatever, as well as the name/username of people that should be added, please provide what you have. For now we are just trying to centralize data so some progress can be made.

You really can't blame Robbie. The guy sends a bomb to one of the keepers of the Scumbag List as part of the Newbie/Fog war. Do you really think this was on accident? I guess he's hoping his past transgressions will be forgiven by buying his way into good graces. Pretty smart move, for what it is.

You really can't blame Robbie. The guy sends a bomb to one of the keepers of the Scumbag List as part of the Newbie/Fog war. Do you really think this was on accident? I guess he's hoping his past transgressions will be forgiven by buying his way into good graces. Pretty smart move, for what it is.

I take it by your post, this is the sign up thread!

laugh.gif

Just so everyone know the bomb sent by Robbie was not part of the Newb/FOG war. I never gave Robbie a target nor did he ask for one.

Just so everyone know the bomb sent by Robbie was not part of the Newb/FOG war. I never gave Robbie a target nor did he ask for one.

Maybe he came up with a target on his own? Or did he have to ask permission for that, first?

As Andrew indicated yesterday, the scumbag list is in transition. While things are still changing (including the processes surrounding the list), there is a wiki version of the list up for reference again HERE

We can also now begin collecting, archiving and presenting data on new potential additions for the list. I know we have a few people who have ripped folks off here or sold fakes since the last update to the list. Now is the time to start collecting and presenting the case that they should be added to the list. If you have links/PMs/Emails/whatever, as well as the name/username of people that should be added, please provide what you have. For now we are just trying to centralize data so some progress can be made.
wtf ever. i am the way to showing out the one who has the key of the door is room next one.

Would it be possible to put a street address with the names? I've read through some of the posts and it looks like names sometimes change while addresses stay the same. Might just make it a bit harder for the SB to operate.

Lets keep this thread to discussion about the recent scumbags/bad traders on the board, as a number have been banned in the last year. If you guys want to derail it go for it but it is probably one of the few subjects that actually warrants taking seriously.

Lets keep this thread to discussion about the recent scumbags/bad traders on the board, as a number have been banned in the last year. If you guys want to derail it go for it but it is probably one of the few subjects that actually warrants taking seriously.

You're right, Phil.

I guess we can start with the latest, mr. mac for selling dried out, damaged cigars that were previously determined to be bad: http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=63245&view=findpost&p=947353

What's it matter on here...or did they decide to use multiple personalities for the judging?

If that's the case...let's get this thread a 'rollin!!!

FFS Gary, read the OP one time. It matters because no one individual is magically tracking every fucking moron on the Internet. Such as, hereto for, if you know of an instance of scumbaggery this would be a good place to bring it up. The mechanics will materialize shortly.

Jeht2000 for the fake PSD4 he sold to MOBIG and I.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=54415&st=0

Froglicker from CF.

Solocigars & Getcigar

Viewphishy

Still think Wilkey belongs on there. ?Never made good with me on our deal. Several others out there that PM'd me after he left that he stiffed, but I guess they need to come forward publicly.
Not to mention his coming in and trying to delete his content/photo's citing copyright laws................Dick!

Phil, I'd say Spivy is a prime candidate for the list.

OR Anejo debacle

Jay I agree that it was a debacle but scumbag list I cannot agree with. He did do other shady shit like taking a blind review package from Jack Straw and never reviewed sticks. The OR Anejo thing IMO was him getting into something that was way over his head. From what I understand the people have been paid back. I do not think this was a attempt a ripping people off. If he has done other stuff that I do not know about than that is a different story. :thumbs:

Question for the group...is the list too severe a punishment for people that have failed to hold up their end such as "Blind Cigar Reviews" etc...?

Phil, I'd say Spivy is a prime candidate for the list.

OR Anejo debacle

Jay I agree that it was a debacle but scumbag list I cannot agree with. He did do other shady shit like taking a blind review package from Jack Straw and never reviewed sticks. The OR Anejo thing IMO was him getting into something that was way over his head. From what I understand the people have been paid back. I do not think this was a attempt a ripping people off. If he has done other stuff that I do not know about than that is a different story. :thumbs:

Also, the seller of those cigars is on the list. I think that's the real scumbag in that case. Just my newbie opinion.