• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Seattle WA

CMontoya79

Newb Le professional!
Headed to Seattle WA from May 4-7th. I'd like some suggestions on a good B&M or two to stop in and check out while I'm there. Any other suggestions on bites to eat, watering holes etc. would be appreciated also. I'll be staying at the W, nearby places would be great but not necessary. I'm tagging along with the wife for a confrence/training and I'll have free time on my hands. I'm always down to meet up and shoot the breeze a while also.

Thanks in advance.

Ceasar. :)

I really like Uber Tavern when I go. If you don't want to drink beer though don't go there. Beer is the only thing they have, except tap water.

I have a very good friend just south of Seattle, I might have to look into heading up there for a few days...

It's also cinco de mayo weekend, cerveza? Tequila? Tacos!!! Yes please!!! Keep me posted 2K.

State of Washington = No Smoking allowed in buildings, (smoke shops/cigar bars included). So.....where does one go to enjoy a smoke if in the Seattle WA area??? Please help.

Thanks.

C

State of Washington = No Smoking allowed in buildings, (smoke shops/cigar bars included). So.....where does one go to enjoy a smoke if in the Seattle WA area??? Please help.

Thanks.

C

Good question, I am in Seattle all next week.

I have enjoyed them on the golf course, and in my friends backyard while sitting at the fire pit.

I see, never golfed, unless you count mini golf :) . Always wanted to give it a shot, and my buddy who is a comedian has recently been hitting the green, so, if an opportuinty would present itself, I'd be interested. If your buddy is cool with smoking, Thats a defenite plus! I apparently have access to a driver/car where I am staying with my wife, don't know about the radius that they will transport you to, but if not I'm sure I could get to where I need to. Looking forward to it.

Ceasar

I see, never golfed, unless you count mini golf :) . Always wanted to give it a shot, and my buddy who is a comedian has recently been hitting the green, so, if an opportuinty would present itself, I'd be interested. If your buddy is cool with smoking, Thats a defenite plus! I apparently have access to a driver/car where I am staying with my wife, don't know about the radius that they will transport you to, but if not I'm sure I could get to where I need to. Looking forward to it.

Ceasar

I can make the transportation thing work. I can just steal one of the cars at the house, we aren't that far from Seattle maybe like 20ish mins.