• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sit Your Ass Down & HERF Pass

And not use a kitchen pass to fly down and herf with my buddy BBS?!? You can bring the pass anyways, but I'm not wasting a K.P.!!!!

Any excuse to have you here is a great excuse in my book, Bro Jimmy. Hey, you know, you could score an ATA approved travel case for that new black toy of yours, and I know for a fact that LFK and I both have some of the same toys...we could do a shoot / herf / pass...!! Bet I could get another buddy of mine to play along. NOW you're talking...!!... :whistling:

An outstanding idea!

Hey Jake,

Hojadepuro (Brandon), some of his W/NW Arkansas Brothers, and I are in if you still have us. We've been coordinating via PM and your update on allowing a few weeks to coordinate schedules tipped the balance in favor of meeting up. We still haven't decided on if we'll meet in Little Rock or Western Arkansas. As for timing I think later is better for us in since Brandon mentioned having it outside at someones house.

Brandon, weigh in Brother :thumbs:

Thanks for putting this together.

Larry

Yeah it sounds like a great idea, and Larry and I have been looking for an excuse to get a herf going. :rolleyes: My wife is due April 10th and I will have 2 weeks off work after that. Any time before then or a week or so after should be fine with me. By mid march it should be nice weather here and we could do it several places here in the Fort. We are looking forward to it if you will have us. Thanks for putting this on. It sounds like a lot of fun!

Brandon

Sorry guys, been SLAMMED at work this week. I actually have Sunday off, so before the weekend is over all of the lists, order, and groups will be updated and the group leads pm'ed with confirmations.

Targeting the middle to end of next week for launch.

Uh oh, I see another trip to Houston in my future :thumbs:

Preliminary cigar list up (there might be some minor changes, but it's 90%), all "HERF Coordinators" (if they accept the responsibility) have been pmed.

Hey, if it's not too late, might I get in on the Anthem crew? If they'll have me, that is. It's a herf thing, the more the merrier, right?

Order is up and subject to change throughout the pass, depending on when HERF's actually occur, or big events that the pass could be taken to.

Cigar list is final and addresses have been received. This thing should fly tomorrow. I would've had it out last week but put in 55 hours through Thursday and left at 4am Friday morning for a work trip which I returned from at 9pm last night.

Excellent!!!

Our base HERF group is set. I sent out invitations to some of the BOTL's in the Buffalo, Cleveland, and Pittsburgh areas. We'll see what happens.

Order is up and subject to change throughout the pass, depending on when HERF's actually occur, or big events that the pass could be taken to.

Cigar list is final and addresses have been received. This thing should fly tomorrow. I would've had it out last week but put in 55 hours through Thursday and left at 4am Friday morning for a work trip which I returned from at 9pm last night.

I must be blind or something cause I can't figure out where/what the order is...

I must be blind or something cause I can't figure out where/what the order is...

I belive it is the list on the first post?

You mean the one that still says "In no particular order"? :)

I just figured he didnt update the title but the more I look at it I am probably wrong...lol

Fixed it.

Forgot it was there. ???

Fixed it.

Forgot it was there. ???

No worries you had a busy week! Get some rest at some point!

Almost working grad student hours.

Do any of the herf groups participating have any specific dates they are trying to hit? It's really going to be interesting to see how this plays out trying to work it in around everybody's schedule.

Not particularly in my case, other than later is better. Doesn't matter what the date is, it will be a conflict for somebody. That's one of those unwritten Rules of the Universe.