• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sit Your Ass Down & HERF Pass

BBS, I wanted to verify that the puts 53 and 54 weren't a typo. I'm obviously good with it, but wanted to make sure before we get too far down the line that they are in fact the same cigar?

BBS, I wanted to verify that the puts 53 and 54 weren't a typo. I'm obviously good with it, but wanted to make sure before we get too far down the line that they are in fact the same cigar?

Correct. One was a put, one was an adder. Same stick.

Dan - this will fly tomorrow. Once USPS scans it, your DC is:

9405 5036 9930 0473 7575 09

Thanks again, Jake - !!!

Party on, gents - B.B.S.

Ours is going to take a little planning, but since I have had the baby early, we are a go. We can start getting things together and trying to come up with a date a few weeks out. Once a date is set I will post it in the thread and we can fall in accordingly. Nice jobs so far. Nice to see everyone posting their pictures and having a good time! :thumbs:

Brandon

If at all possible I would like to have this thing in KC around May 15th. That would get it here in time for the Padron event at the Outlaw since there will be several of us (but not as many as in years past) here together around that time.

Wife confirmed pass arrival yesterday...I am out of town returning today.We'll get something together and move this sucker along.

We are working out arrangements sorry for the delay....it seems our schedules aren't matching up as well as we'd like. I think we will get together next week, or the following for sure....that may be in time to get it to Brent for Padron......The pass is resting at 65 comfortably so never fear.

Depending on the timing of this we may have to add a Gainesville crew.

We are working out arrangements sorry for the delay....it seems our schedules aren't matching up as well as we'd like. I think we will get together next week, or the following for sure....that may be in time to get it to Brent for Padron......The pass is resting at 65 comfortably so never fear.

How we lookin'?

Stu and i are meeting up today.....this has been crazy working through our schedules....i will get our puts and takes up and get this on the road in the AM, if i can figure out where it goes next....

Ok Puts and Takes:

DePasta

Take: #2 5 Vegas Put: #60 La Flor "Caroom" Lancero from Puff n' Stuff
Take: #34 Oliva V Torpedo Put: #61 Hoyo De Monterrey Churchill '98
Take: #46 My Uzi wieghs a ton Put: #62 Namakubia 5X60
Put: #67 AF WOAM
Put #68 AF Opus X Power Ranger

Punk_Lawyer

Take #9 CAO CX2 Put:: #66 AF SS Maduro
Take #11 Cuban Bullet Put: #63 Aging Room Robusto
Take: #58 La Riqueza #3 Put: # 64 Cohiba Robusto
Put: #65 Illusion Cg4

Since we screwed up timing who wants it next?

I knew I forgot something....just picture 2 guys sitting in a lounge with cigars spread all over....

Give me some direction on who is next so I can get this out tomorrow.

Nash/ Coops (or anyone for that matter)...could either of you do a HERF and be able to turn it around and have it in Sneed's hands by May 18th (He wants to take it to the Outlaw Padron event)?

If not...it can go to Sneeds next