• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smelly cigar hands?

jbfurdog

One of the biggest complaints I get after having a cigar is the smell on my hands. Today I tried rubbing baking soda on them. I am quite happy to say that it worked better than I thought. Give it a try next time and let me know what you think.

I swear I read the thread title as Bands....lmao

Will have to try the baking soda trick.

I have never cared, nor will I ever care. Those complainers will sleep fine that night.

I have never cared, nor will I ever care. Those complainers will sleep fine that night.
When sleeping beside the one I care most about, I like to minimize the odor as much as possible.

When sleeping beside the one I care most about, I like to minimize the odor as much as possible.
That is cooperation. My comment has more to do with folks who always complain about something, and expect you to jump through hoops. Although, I would still poot and throw the covers over her head.

Haha yeah I knew where you were directing your comment. I agree. Who cares about what they think.

I actually like the smell after smoking a cigar, will sniff them all day.