• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smokyballs

Yesterday was,quite frankly, the worse day we have had since I was told I have cancer. The embolism haven't produced the results that would lead us to do them again. The tumors are growing. My cancer markers are up. The rounds of chemo have technical done nothing to the tumors. They respond while I am having it but as soon as it's done they start growing again. My fight is not over but it has come down to a new drug combination that was approved last September to fight late stage metastatic colon cancer. This treatment isn't cheap. Hopefully my insurance will pay for it. The effectiveness of this treatment is questionable. Now, my doctor could torture me with more chemo and embolisms but she is concerned with the quality of life is still have. The question a few of my close friends and family that I shared this with yesterday had, I don't have an answer for. Time. My doctor said that the fact I'm young and in fairly good health would be the biggest factor in that.
I haven't stopped fighting. Giving up is not who I am. I am also someone who doesn't want to spend what time I have left in a hospital bed. Being poisoned for no reason. I still have a lot of time left. Time to spend with the people who are important to me. FUCK CANCER!

Kick cancer in the nuts Brad! Still thinking about you and your family, stay strong man.

Dammit! Keep fighting the battle between your ears, how you think makes a difference. Whatever you decide make the days count, we're with you.

When your doctor becomes concerened with quality of life, it's time to start paying attention.

Keep up the fight and, as mentioned, keep your head straight. You have a strong will -- don't let this break you. You are still in our thoughts.