• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Snow!

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
Snow! We are supposed to get 1.5' to 2' of snow between tomorrow and Saturday. I am excited! My inner kid is bursting at the seams- plus I'm going to burn a fire in the fire pit and have a couple of cigars while doing so tomorrow night as the snow falls!

Snow!

Baby, coming from Buffalo NY we been there. Stay off the roads, the ding dings will be out. Pour two fingers and light on up. Enjoy it KID!

Nothing like a little bourbon during a snowstorm, warms the "innereds". I may have one myself even without the snow falling, just looking at the snow on the ground makes "me troat parched":D

Nothing like a little bourbon during a snowstorm, warms the "innereds". I may have one myself even without the snow falling, just looking at the snow on the ground makes "me troat parched":D

For real though, it does.

They're talking about shutting all of Charlotte down like its a zombie apocalypse. We get 2 inches every Wednesday. ;)

I don't live in the snow, but love to visit and play in it! Don't think I've ever built a snowman before :(

1.5-2 inches? So. ...a normal January Tuesday around here.

There gets to be a dusting and my boy starts shouting, " Let's make a snow Man!" It's so funny. He's out there trying to gather enough snow for the legs and thats as far as he gets. Cute as hell.

Hey, Gary. You're down near Cape May, yes? :D

06f1Dbq.jpg

There gets to be a dusting and my boy starts shouting, " Let's make a snow Man!" It's so funny. He's out there trying to gather enough snow for the legs and thats as far as he gets. Cute as hell.
That will probably be me if we got a dusting of snow haha

Looks like we're not getting any here in N. New England. Too bad, we could use it. Snow is money and flatlanders with skis and snowmobiles spend a ton of it.

Doc

We got a good bit. We got over two feet. Our son loved his introduction to sledding. But I tell you what, Central Virginian's have no business being out in this kinds snow. I'm sure you can imagine the stuff i saw. We had plenty of beer and bacon so I survived.

Did you survive?

And the crazy thing? Here in Alaska, we're in another year of no snow. Last year we had only 22" of snow TOTAL for the season in Anchorage, and this year is only slightly more so far. I actually wish we had what is getting dumped on you all... I miss going skiing and snow machining!

And the crazy thing? Here in Alaska, we're in another year of no snow. Last year we had only 22" of snow TOTAL for the season in Anchorage, and this year is only slightly more so far. I actually wish we had what is getting dumped on you all... I miss going skiing and snow machining!
What a bummer. Alaska has seriously got to be the most beautiful state.

What a bummer. Alaska has seriously got to be the most beautiful state.
it is, except when there is no snow... 3 years ago I have a picture of myself at a cabin we rented and the snow load was so big I'm sitting in a camp chair and my ass is above the roof of the cabin... the following year there's not a lick of snow to be seen anywhere. At least the fishing and shrimping kicked ass!
proof it does actually snow here

Last edited:
it is, except when there is no snow... 3 years ago I have a picture of myself at a cabin we rented and the snow load was so big I'm sitting in a camp chair and my ass is above the roof of the cabin... the following year there's not a lick of snow to be seen anywhere. At least the fishing and shrimping kicked ass!
proof it does actually snow here
That's awesome! When I was in Alaska I had the opportunity to take a boat out from the port of Valdez up and around to some glaciers and icebergs. Most beautiful thing I have ever seen, the colors, animals, ice, etc etc. I have been obsessed with visiting again sometime in the future. Even the land is beautiful, can't remember the name of the giant mountain, but went around there and saw a golden grizzly! That is truly sad about the snow and I hope it returns!