• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Snow!

Wow... be glad you have snow... we just had a 7.1 earthquake and a LOT of aftershocks!

Officially 30.2 inches making it the largest recorded snowfall in my area. Oddly it wasn't as bad as the '96 storm because there was far less drifting. I had 50feet of 6-8' drifts in '96 and this one only got to 5' for about a 10 foot section.

Lived in Kenmore for a time myself. Nothing like going to the old War Memorial Stadium in winter and sitting on the concrete :)

Baby, coming from Buffalo NY we been there. Stay off the roads, the ding dings will be out. Pour two fingers and light on up. Enjoy it KID!

I don't live in the snow, but love to visit and play in it! Don't think I've ever built a snowman before :(
I'm an expert at snowmen.......
image.jpeg

Just over two feet of snow in Fredericksburg Jon! Did my back in this morning shoveling the three feet at the end of the driveway where the snow plows piled it at the end of the driveway.