• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stone VE 11.11.11

I went to Stone earlier this week and got to meet the head honcho of Stone, had him sign my hat, and he bought me a pint of AB Oaked. That was cool.

They were selling VE by the bottle there but I didn't pick one up just yet. Probably should have, whoops. Good luck to the rest of you!

Did you take anyone to ask asinine questions and get dirty looks from the staff?

I picked up a bottle of it while at lunch at Whole Foods - $7.65!

It is being released today and most stores West of the Mississippi should see it next week. Just depends on what day they get that distributors truck. Most the stores in my area are getting it on Thursday.

You know smokin, specs said if tthey do get it (I actually spoke to the stone beer guy) it wouldn't be till next Friday, so there is hope......lol

Drinking one now, great amount of ingenuity and originality put into this brew.

I just can't wrap my head around it, as much as I'm trying to! :(

I had a few 11.11.11's on tap yesterday. It's one of the most curiously complex beers I've had. I could appreciate the cinnamon and chili flavors, and they were in balance with the hops.

I'll be keeping my eyes open for a few bottles when they hit the shelves.

Bsneed and I tried the VE 10 and both liked it a lot. It was the first one we were able to try. Does anyone know if the 11 will be available anywhere Stone is distributed? We are in MO and just started to be able to get it locally in the last year. I would really like to track some down.

Stone typically distributes the epic's and other special releases to their entire distribution area. I would expect you to get it but if not let me know, happy to help you and Brent track it down.

Thanks. I'm in the process of trying to track some down. If that falls through I may hit you up if we don't see it here.

Label hasn't been approved in Missouri. Distributors have it in the warehouse. This was the first year that I thought I would actually be able to drink one on the actual date, but no! I've only had them back to 07 (Thanks to Denverdog for a couple of those) 09 has been my favorite.

Hopefully something comes my way.....if not, I'm hopin emosh can mmaybe help a fellow cp out with tracking some down........maybe????? Lol

Picked up my two bottles today. I will drink one shortly, then decide if I want to get some more for the cellar. Cant be any worse than 10.10.10.

I found 2 bottles today. Very gold beer with an excellent construction and smooth lasting sensations. I think this is a much better release than the last couple of years.

I thought it was a well constructed beer. Not worth the 6.99 pricetag at BevMo. I'm not as happy about it as some of their other stuff (Cal Belgique anyone?) so I won't be grabbing a case. The finish has just turned me off, too bitter.

Finally was able to snag one of these while on business in Boston. Muckey's Liquors is awesome by the way.

Maybe I was expecting to much, but this was a disappointing bomber. Finish was very unsavory to me. I have never really been a fan of chile beers, so maybe I should have expected this. I didn't even finish the bottle.... This has been the second Epic in a row that was "ho-hum" for me. I'll have to savor the older ones I guess!

The crappy little market sells them for $4.99 :whistling: Yeah I've bought a few. Love the chili finish on this beer.