Thanks to the Misses!

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Tall Paul, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Tall Paul

Tall Paul "insecure little bitch"

I arrived home yesturday to have the wife surprise me with Redsox tickets! She says to me "we have been trying to go to game with our close friends so I got 4 tickets to the Sox vs Rays Saturday April 14th (Day after Opening Day)"! I was completely surprised, tickest are expensive now a days so this was a shocker. Then she continues to tell me "well I really wanted to go to a game with just you and I know how bad you want to see a Sox vs Yanks game so I got us tickets to a Sox vs Yanks game on Saturday July 7th"!

I was totally blown away at this point and can't wait till the MLB season starts! Man I got a good wife! :thumbs:

GO SOX! :D

Paul

P.S. There is still 20 spots in Chester and my 2012 MLB Contest so get them why there hot! :thumbs:

http://www.cigarpass...opic=71290&st=0

2. Acclaym

Acclaym Moderation in Moderation

Does she have any sisters? I'm a great guy.

3. ilikefishes

ilikefishes Active Member

That is awesome. Pro sports are definitely expensive now days. Got to pay those owners!

4. LongDraw

LongDraw Wanna Be Tough Guy

Very cool. When I win the PowerBall lottery this Tuesday I will see you there :laugh: .

5. Tall Paul

Off to Fenway today! The weather is going to be outstanding 70F and sunny. Hope the Sox continue their success from yesturday when they stomped the Ray 12-2!

Paul

6. coopsdeloops

coopsdeloops New Member

Have a good time! Hope Papi pulls one out of the park for you!

7. Devil Doc

Devil Doc When Death smiles, Corpsmen smile back

Beware Greeks bearing gifts. That's all I got to say.

Doc

8. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Brutish Nubber

I have added this to my "wisdom from Doc" list. It's a long list.

9. Tall Paul

So due to the Sox and Yanks getting rained out a few weeks back they rescheduled the game for Sat. July 7th the day I will be there for the night game. I am excited to say that we scored two tickets to that game as well! Double Header in the July Sun! Can't wait.

10. Set-In-Stone

Set-In-Stone The Dude Abides

"Wicked sweeet !"
    [​IMG]

Sorry, had to. Every time someone mentions a Sox game, these two pop up in my head.

Have a great time at the game brother. Nice score on the double header. . . . be sure to stay hydrated by drinking plenty of beers.

11. Nashkicker

Nashkicker Kick Ass Duke

Andros is that you? How goes the backwards walking?

12. Jonesy

Jonesy Got Ink ?

Nice catch Jim!  I was thinking the same thing....

13. Pugman1943

Pugman1943 Well-Known Member

Stay hydrated drink beer. Do you think that line will work when I get pulled over?