• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The 55 Chevy Project - Low and Blown!

Nice car! I have done a few ground up restorations, They are allot of fun! You should bring that baby to our car show in June I would LOVE to see it in person.

After reading this thread & seeing the progress... Truly a labor of love.
What a Beautiful Ride bro!!

I'm assuming we'll get a nice vid of it ripping down the track after you've broken that beast in, right!  :thumbs:

Mudder O'Gawd...  Just checked in on this after seeing those pics up top.  Amazing project.  It came out beautiful, and I'm sure the performance backs it up!

Man, you just took me back 45 years when I worked at a local garage and we fooled around with stuff like this. Badass my young man, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?client=mv-google&gl=US&hl=en&v=U116U82Xs0Q&nomobile=1

Gary, that's a damn nice ride!  :love:

Great Vidio Gary. I would love to see it in your driveway!

I'm a bit of a purist, as in, I like the old ones to look like they did when they left the factory, but, That is sweet!! 

Love the fact you left it "somewhat" as it was originally. Love the tuck and roll interior, and the detail on the inside of the trunk lid is awesome!! 

Beautiful job all around...Congrats!

Gary, that is is too sweet. Hell of a labor of love. Best of luck to you and your brother.