• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Chili Challenge - Part II

Yes, go with a habanero. I'll save the ghost challenge for later.

I like your tazer idea. Please bring our tazer to the next herf. I have some good contest ideas.

I can get them several places. Not an issue. Would you rather me go with that challenge? I know, how about lets tazer someone at some random point after they eat a habanero? And no, I'm not volunteering!

I'd take a tasering. Pass on the hab, though.

Someone should invent an online tazer so Rod can taze anyone who is acting Goochie.

Tazer to the tongue. I bet that tops licking 9 volt battery terminals.

Tazer to the tongue. I bet that tops licking 9 volt battery terminals.

There was a video on America's Funniest Video's last night of a chick licking a bug zapper racquet. I bet that's close at least.

Holy Mackeral.

I have a fiver for the first member to cleave off a pinky finger.

I do not need a video though, just send the pinky to insight for verification.

???

Had the tazering, would rather try the habanero. No, I'm not volunteering :laugh:

Not twice as hot, 10-20% hotter.

The Trinidad Moruga Scorpion, indigenous to the district of Moruga in Trinidad and Tobago, is currently the world's hottest pepper. The New Mexico State University's Chili Pepper Institute has identified the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion as the newest hottest pepper in the world as of February 2012. Screw the Ghost Chili...make them eat one of these bad boys. (It's almost TWICE as hot as the Ghost Chili). :thumbs:

I was just at the national fiery foods show here in Albuquerque a few weeks ago and many of the vendors were debuting their Scorpion sauces. Now that sh*t is ridiculous! No fun involved with consuming that stuff. :laugh:

So if everything goes well tomorrow at work, I'll stop at the market and pick up a couple habaneros and pound one of these bad boys down. I will post the link to the video once I am able to breathe again. The part I'm not particularly looking forward to is the 5 minutes without a drink or ice cream. That's going to be brutal. And the fact that the inside of my mouth is raw from a hard as brick sourdough sandwich I ate earlier. Probably not a wise choice the day before I'm supposed to eat pure fire. Should be interesting . :thumbs:

Challenge complete! Just waiting for the video to transfer to YouTube...first time submitting a video and I had no idea it would take so long.

great job man, almost made it look too easy! lol

ps. nice lookin backyard u got there too!