• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Got your address. I'll get your package in the mail tomorrow and PM you with the DC#.

Here's a few sticks I'd like to try out:

These might be a bit far-fetched, but hey, it's a wish list right? :)
Any Padron Family Reserve
Dirty Rat
Sir Winston
Any HTF Opus
Any GOF
Tat Frank
Any ISOM you think is smoking well
Your favorite lonsdale or lancero

Thanks!

Chris, I got your package. Thank you for the nice selection. There are a few in there I haven't tried yet and can't wait to give them a try.

Updated wish list:

Any ISOM you think is smoking well (Would love to try: Monty 2, RASS or RASC, HdM Epicure 1 or 2, PSD4, Upmann Sir Winston, Mag 50, Mag 46)
Kristoff Maduro
Any Gurkha you like
Any Man 'O War you like

The wish wish list :)
Dirty Rat
Any HTF Opus
Any GOF
Tat Frank

Thanks for looking and Happy Thanksgiving!

Since this dropped to page 3, I'm updating the wish list in hopes to keep this alive! :thumbs:

Any ISOM you think is smoking well (Would love to try: Monty 2, RASS or RASC, HdM Epicure 1 or 2, Upmann Sir Winston, Mag 50, Mag 46)
Any Gurkha you like
Any Man 'O War you like
Any Diamond Crown Julius Caesar

The wish wish list :)
Dirty Rat
Any HTF Opus
Any GOF
Tat Frank

Nismo, it's a shame you've been left waiting so long. Since November! PM me your addy, I've got you on at least one or two of these. I won't be posting any wishes. This is dead.

Thank you sir! PM on the way. Perhaps we'll just do a little swap then if we're letting this thread go. :thumbs:

Nismo, it's a shame you've been left waiting so long. Since November! PM me your addy, I've got you on at least one or two of these. I won't be posting any wishes. This is dead.

I know this has been getting slow for a while, but are you able to make the official call on this? I'm not trying to start anything, just want to make sure all parties are in agreement. In any case it does seem like all of the PIF threads have been lacking in participation. I've been waiting since before Oct. for someone to jump in on the Wine & Liq. PIF. Probably a good idea to let them all rest for a while.

edit- spelling.

People can do what they want with this, but we can't enforce participation. I consider 3 months waiting to be pretty dead. If the consensus is that this can continue, then I'll pass my wish to you, bluue. In the meantime, let's get Nismo his due.

ETA: My intent is not to kill this PIF, or pass judgement on whether it should remain ongoing. My intent is that no one who entered into this with the expectation of getting one of their wishes granted is left hanging.

People can do what they want with this, but we can't enforce participation. I consider 3 months waiting to be pretty dead. If the consensus is that this can continue, then I'll pass my wish to you, bluue. In the meantime, let's get Nismo his due.

ETA: My intent is not to kill this PIF, or pass judgement on whether it should remain ongoing. My intent is that no one who entered into this with the expectation of getting one of their wishes granted is left hanging.

I agree with you 100%. Participation has definitely been lacking (for quite some time, it seems) and there is no way to force people to keep this up. Sad for sure, as these PIFs are a lot of fun. I wonder if it is also due to the fact that Secret Santa just happened, Jay's Pass, and a few others...perhaps people have all that they need at this time.

I also appreciate the offer to pass the wish to me, but that is unnecessary. I have WAY more than I need right now! So lets see that Nismo gets taken care of (which I think you did?) and perhaps a few of the other B/SOTL can weigh in with their feelings on the matter. My vote is in for at least letting it rest for a while with the hope of reviving it sometime in the future.

This is a 3 year old thread that's great for building brotherhood on the boards. The PIF thread was one of the first things that impressed me about CPass when I got here. There's no harm in having someone post a wish list and let it run slow if it so chooses. I agree with Greg that the holidays likely slowed it down. And as of right now, there's no wish list up to continue it, so it stands no chance whatsoever.

I'm not going to post a wish list because I've been gone for almost 2 years, untill recently, and don't think it would be appropriate just yet, but want to encourage an active member to post a wish list in hopes that this will keep going.

If no one has an objection, I'll cover nismo's wish with a coupla nice Gurkha's and a tag along or two, then throw up a wishlist. I know someone sent him a couple of sticks, but his is the most recent wishlist.

I'll wait a day in the event of any objections, due to my absence and short time since my return, then get them in the mail.

I just hate to see this tradition die.

If no one has an objection, I'll cover nismo's wish with a coupla nice Gurkha's and a tag along or two, then throw up a wishlist. I know someone sent him a couple of sticks, but his is the most recent wishlist.

I'll wait a day in the event of any objections, due to my absence and short time since my return, then get them in the mail.

I just hate to see this tradition die.

do it.

Gavin got me hooked up, and hooked up well! Great sampler I can't wait to dig into! Thanks again Gavin!

In the interest of keeping this moving, and not letting the tradition die I'll try and post a few wishes as per Gavin's offer, as long as this is cool with the membership. Let me know and I'll get on it.

It's legitimately your wish to post, so I say fire away.

Thanks for poking your head back in!

OK Gang, Here are some selections from my current wish list:

Davidoff Puro d'oro Notables
AVO 85th LE 2011
Cohiba Behike 54
H. Upmann Regalias
Tat Noella
Tat Pork Chop
illusione epernay le matin or le ferme
illusione 88 candela
Dunhill Signed Range robusto or PC
Tat Fausto
Any ISOM PC that are smoking realy well right now.

Thanks, guys!

edited to add a few more.

bump for the weekend crowd and for a last attempt at keeping this going!

OK Gang, Here are some selections from my current wish list:

Davidoff Puro d'oro Notables
AVO 85th LE 2011
Cohiba Behike 54
H. Upmann Regalias
Tat Noella
Tat Pork Chop
illusione epernay le matin or le ferme
illusione 88 candela
Dunhill Signed Range robusto or PC
Tat Fausto
Any ISOM PC that are smoking realy well right now.

Thanks, guys!

edited to add a few more.

I got ya on a couple of the Fausto. PM me your addy and I'll get them shipped this week.