• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

In gratitude for fine artwork and just being fun to have around Succubus please make a wish.
Wow you are too kind, I can't thank you enough!! Hope the last artwork wasn't, um, too much haha.

I'd like to wish for a Bolivar Especiales No. 2 :)

Hey folks, one minute I thought I was special after getting the Owl Grape, now it seems like I need to do a review of them. Ya'all might be missing something ( NO ).

Wow you are too kind, I can't thank you enough!! Hope the last artwork wasn't, um, too much haha.

I'd like to wish for a Bolivar Especiales No. 2 :)
I'll go ahead and expand this to any Cuban that is either long and skinny or corona gordas sized :D

So how many of those things do you have? Lol
Regretfully I bought a 50 cab. (Haha) Down to only a handful now. Can't find fivers locally but perhaps I just wasn't shopping at the correct places.

Regretfully I bought a 50 cab. (Haha) Down to only a handful now. Can't find fivers locally but perhaps I just wasn't shopping at the correct places.
It's ok, we all know you smoked most of it ;) Buying it to send to people was just a cover :p

It's ok, we all know you smoked most of it ;) Buying it to send to people was just a cover :p

Smoked a couple really fresh ones but didn't care for the way the wrapper (flavored paper) stuck to my lip and desinigrated before reaching the 1/3 mark, that's why there was no review. lol

Last edited:
Smoked a couple really fresh ones but didn't care for the way the wrapper (flavored paper) stuck to my lip and designated before reaching the 1/3 mark, that's why there was no review. lol
This counts as a review, since this pretty much sums it up lol

Sorry for the delay, these went out today. Should get there Saturday. For my wish, how about an Angels Anvil 2016 to start off.