• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Holy Guacamole!!!
Brother Brian saved the rainy day.

I don't remember getting my name off the naughty list, but it sure looks like I'm on the other list, now.

Ha! I'm not so certain. Remember my addiction to 24 hour sales? That WAS the payout for the naughty list. lol

I just placed another order last night. :D
That makes box #12, since April. :eek::eek::eek:

Feel free to send your overstock to my home. ;) I'm happy to store it for you and test a stick every few days just to make sure they are aging well. ;)

Feel free to send your overstock to my home. ;) I'm happy to store it for you and test a stick every few days just to make sure they are aging well. ;)

If I ever have overstock, you'll be the first to know. :p

What's your wish? Lay it on us! Let's keep this thing rolling!

A couple of things I'm looking to try:
  • H.Upmann Connoisseur A
  • Montecristo Edmundo
Update, I just purchased some Connoisseur A's, so how about any obscure CC to keep this moving along?
Update, how about any boutique mentioned in the daily smokes in the past year? Or if that doesn't get this moving along, open it up to anything...

Last edited:
Ok, just to keep this moving after 3 1/2 weeks I will send you something ugh "obscure". PM your address and it will be on the way by Monday.

9405 8036 9930 0311 1235 11

George, Elvis has left the building. Hope you enjoy them.