• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Final Lesson Pass (AKA Pass with no name part 2)

The Beedog has landed, I will try to get some P/T together later tonight....and get this bad boy on the road. Upon initial inspection it appears that #41 the Tat RC 184 has taken a pretty good hit. I will try to get some pics of it.foot and wrapper damaged pretty good. All other sticks look intact (although Moki's custom roll looks a little scary)

Paragon, go ahead and send me your Addy if you are ready.....

Given our current pace, I may be on vacation when I'm up to bat. If necessary, I may need to be skipped.

You be fine, the order can easily be adjusted. Dan just pull it if it is fucked and smoke it

OK I will do my P/t tonight I will see if I have something to replace the 184. Also, what is the value/rarity of the c*nt coloring book? Does the fact that half the pages are stuff together lower the value?

....I Pm'd Paragon...is he really in this thing??? Holy inactivity Batman!

The value of the cunt coloring book is subjective. If the 184 is fragged you can just pull it, no need to put for a broken stick. Pagorma is semi-real despite his CP inactivity

Try these:

Take: WOAM Put: Hemi Signature Sungrown
Take: RC184 Put: My Father LE 2010 (Toro)
Take: 98 SLR A Put: Ramone Allones Lusitanos RE Portugal ABR10
Take: El major espresso whatever Put: Short Story maduro (recent)

If these are good, I will box this thing up...no addy for Paragon yet.

Here is the 184...not sure what happened
IMG_20111111_215803.jpg

All look good to. Me, thanks Dan. If you don't hear from paragon by tomorrow lets just go to next in line

Puts are taken and takens are put. Numbered them as below. Look like this will go out Monday PMing Emoshun for ADDY in case I don't hear fro Paragon. She is packed up and ready to go. i may have a battery for the hygro as this one appears to be lacking.

Take: 98 SLR A Put: Ramone Allones Lusitanos RE Portugal ABR10 #72
Take: WOAM Put: Hemi Signature Sungrown # 73
Take: RC184 Put: My Father LE 2010 (Toro) #74
Take: El major espresso whatever Put: Short Story maduro (recent) # 75

Headed to California....
9505 5000 0296 1318 0002 04

My initial lesson is....did you know there is such a thing as a c*nt coloring book?

Landed, will post my P&T's later.

The cunt coloring book is rather entertaining! :D

As I expected, this would hit me while I'm traveling. You'll have to skip me. Hopefully I can jump in when I get back.

Take: Ramone Allones Lusitanos RE Portugal
Put: Opus X Pussy Cat '08

Take: Opus X Robusto
Put: LG Small Batch #3 '11

Take: LGC Exclusivo Reino Unido
Put: FFOX The Lost City Toro '11

Take: Oliva Serie V Torpedo
Put: My Father Lancero #4 '08

Take: Añejo Shark
Put: Padrón Anniversario Diplomatico Natural '09

Only one I think may be off is the LGC for Lost city on rarity. Since the Gloriosos are now gone and were a limited run I am not sure if that one works.

I was thinking a HTF OPUS, but then how HTF are they compared to the LGC. They seem to pop up here more often than not.

Depends on how you look at it, you can still buy singles of this LGC online, but you'll have a harder time finding HTF OPUS coffins.

I'm going with this instead:

Take: '05 Bolivar Gold Medal
Put: FFOX The Lost City Toro '11

LMK!

Heh that one won't work, wolter's bgm go for 50-60 a stick these days