• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Final Lesson Pass (AKA Pass with no name part 2)

Wait!

I just got the pass. Who gets it next? I might be able to turn this around tonight.

Apologies for the delay...

Takes:
  • Trinidad Ingenios EL 2007
  • Padrón 80th Anniversary Perfecto Maduro
  • LG Small Batch #3
Puts:
  • This
  • That
  • The other thing
  • Something special
  • Aristocrats!
Thanks for letting me participate, Phil. Cakebread, you ready my friend?

Apologies for the delay...

Takes:
  • Trinidad Ingenios EL 2007
  • Padrón 80th Anniversary Perfecto Maduro
  • LG Small Batch #3
Puts:
  • This
  • That
  • The other thing
  • Something special
  • Aristocrats!
Thanks for letting me participate, Phil. Cakebread, you ready my friend?

Moki said I'm his friend. *blush*

Bring it Andrew.

wait!!!

How did I get drug into this????

Tim

Got the box today, but haven't had a chance to get to it yet. Will have P/Ts done sometime this weekend and get it out Monday.

Need an addy for the next participant btw.

Still waiting on an addy, on bsneed51 so if anyone has please forward. Here are my puts and takes, if anyone has any objections speak now or forever hold your peace.

Puts:
MAR 10 BHK 56 (OR month)
01 LFdC Corona
LGC Glorioso RE UK 2009
RyJ Hermoso #4 2004 EL
PL Encanto RE AP 2010

Takes:
ED109
98 RyJ Chruchill
08 ERdM GdE
Boli Century BBF
PL Robo RE AP 2007

Still waiting on an addy, on bsneed51 so if anyone has please forward. Here are my puts and takes, if anyone has any objections speak now or forever hold your peace.

Puts:
MAR 10 BHK 56 (OR month)
01 LFdC Corona
LGC Glorioso RE UK 2009
RyJ Hermoso #4 2004 EL
PL Encanto RE AP 2010

Takes:
ED109
98 RyJ Chruchill
08 ERdM GdE
Boli Century BBF
PL Robo RE AP 2007

What was the put for the Boli take?

The LFdC. I looked at auction prices and emails from the vendor selling the Boli Centenarys. They aren't that rare it seems. One can still buy a bundle of 25 for around 400 pounds shipped. The LFdCs last went for 600 pounds a box at auction and are harder to find. I ran it by Phil and he agreed that it seemed like a fair swap. I can also forward anyone the email I have from the vendor regarding the pricing on the Centenarys if there is any concern and send links to auction results.

The LFdC. I looked at auction prices and emails from the vendor selling the Boli Centenarys. They aren't that rare it seems. One can still buy a bundle of 25 for around 400 pounds shipped. The LFdCs last went for 600 pounds a box at auction and are harder to find. I ran it by Phil and he agreed that it seemed like a fair swap. I can also forward anyone the email I have from the vendor regarding the pricing on the Centenarys if there is any concern and send links to auction results.
Just interested in the comparison. Didn't know much about either...now I do.

And WTF does Phil know! ???

:D

Just interested in the comparison. Didn't know much about either...now I do.

And WTF does Phil know! ???

:D

Haha. I didn't either. I put in a little leg work to find out. I hope the Boli is good cause the LFdC is incredible.