• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Flaming Piggies Pass 2010

raffle? you mean this pass thing is real?

As real as the Cop version of Eden, which I have provide a link to for your viewing pleasure. Cliche Dig at Police Officers

GRRRR! I would say something, but your Hello Kitty machine gun says it all... ;)

It's because of that stereotype that I refuse to eat doughnuts. How I miss the cream filled eclairs. <--- Go ahead and make fun of me...

Edited to add smiley.

raffle? you mean this pass thing is real?

As real as the Cop version of Eden, which I have provide a link to for your viewing pleasure. Cliche Dig at Police Officers

GRRRR! I would say something, but your Hello Kitty machine gun says it all... ;)

It's because of that stereotype that I refuse to eat doughnuts. How I miss the cream filled eclairs. <--- Go ahead and make fun of me...

Edited to add smiley.

Make sure you check out the on-line catalog. I can hear Jon's MasterCard going crazy!!!!!

Edited to add smiley.

Yep, I refuse to eat them as well. That, and I stay away from fast food while I'm on duty. I'm no fat cop, but all someone needs is to see a police unit in a McDonald's drive-thru and they can all go home and giggle like juveniles about the fat cop stuffing his face instead of writing tickets. Thanks Wiggum!

I actually have a story where I was at a jury trial and a Defense Attorney tried to pull that on me. Long story short, I was at Carl's Jr. ordering food and saw a guy who appeared to be under the influence of narcotics (11550). I grab my food, swing around and do a ped check. Dude consents to a search, I find some methamphetamine, and I balance him out. I hook him for the meth and under the influence. So, I'm on the stand, and the Defense Attorney is just grabbing at whatever he can to make me a hostile witness, to discredit my training, just real below the belt stuff. So, he asks me why I was at the Carl's Jr. in the first place:

Attorney: Officer Montoya, why were you even at the Carl's Jr?? Shouldn't you have been out working, doing your job that we citizens pay our taxes for?!? You were probably there ordering a big greasy hamburger, or maybe a donut!!

(Jury chuckles)

Me: Sir, with all due respect, I don't eat donuts. And I was there to order a salad, and it was very good.

WIN.

LockOut, any ideas on P/Ts yet?

I just noticed you have a Mystery Guest Passer??? Are you opening up the "Scumbag List" for extra smokes?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ps,

Policetargetingfatchicks.jpg

sign.gif
sign.gif
sign.gif

Soul,
Oh sorry as I missed the rules. Although I appreciate all the hard work and would/do support you all, I am not one of the brethren.

Since we're waiting, here's something to keep the void from getting too large. Hope this isn't frowned on guys.
firewoman.jpg

where'd you get a pic of my Captain?!? Life in the station is sooooo much better now :laugh:

Maybe it's all about the approach y'all boys in blue use when dealing with Joe Public.

cartwright.jpg

Okay, NOW you've got my attention!
wub.gif
Good one Floyd!

"Santa's helpers" may be down for the seasons change, but it's just started with "FLAMING PIGGIES BA-DUNK-A-DUNK" !

:laugh: Holy crap, SWEET BURN Floyd!!

See? This is why he's got those three stripes gracing his shoulders, because he's thinking ahead! :laugh:

Has this thing kicked off? ??? If so, contact Rod and have him move it to the "Passes in Progress" section. Keeps things orderly, know what I mean!? :thumbs:

Floyd T.