• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Gr8full She'll have my sorry tale pass

gr8full2day said:
Will get this puppy rolling this week...Hopefully... :D :D

Russell
I understand the feeling completely. I got really anxious and about had a hard attack when I delayed my pass for.....a day. Don't worry, there are passes that have taken MONTHS to start. Now if people are PM'ing you next month....... :)

:lookup: :lookup:

geldor1 said:
DDD, So how is married life?
How is momma and 'bun' doing?
She is doing great. Only 1 month to go! She hasn't had any complications. Married life isn't really too big a change. I'm still waiting on that first big tax return :p Being pregnant she does get a little cranky :lookup:

im assuming the pass is already over, names stephen im in the coast guard I have not been smoking to long about 3 years, I really enjoy it looking for anyadvise an new friends who share the love of cigars

CountMonteCristoNO.2 said:
im assuming the pass is already over, names stephen im in the coast guard I have not been smoking to long about 3 years, I really enjoy it looking for anyadvise an new friends who share the love of cigars
Good to have ya count-love the avatar and siggy. Be sure and check out the buy/sell/group purchases thread, as well as the newbie sampler trade thread. :D

I got the pass almost ready to go. I need Cohibasurfer's addy if anyone has it PM please...Thanks..Here is a final list of smokes to start the pass...

1 La Flor Dominica Double Ligero Chisel
2 LGC Series R # 5
3 LGC Series R # 5
4 Olivia O Belicoso
5 Montecristo No 4 ISOM
6 Punch Churchill ISOM (3/99)
7 FFOX Super Belicoso
8 FFOX Perfection X
9 Punch Royal Selecion # 12 ISOM
10 Henry Clay Robusto
11 Partagas 898 Varnished ISOM (Aug 00)
12 Trinadad Funadore ISOM
13 Trinadad Funadore ISOM
14 Montecristo #2 ISOM
15 Bolivar Belicoso Fina (BBF)
16 RASS ISOM (Feb 03)
17 Vegas Robaina Classico (ISOM)
18 CAO MX2 Belicoso
19 CAO MADURO
20 CAO MADURO

Will get this baby rolling when I get final addy's and such together.. .Wahoooo!!!

Russell

jgohlke said:
I'd like to play as well. I've completed a newbie trade with Bill (conventrycat86). As it happens Stogieman and I are only a couple of miles apart. I could go to his house to do my puts/takes. He could "coach" me and we'd save a mailling.

Cheers,
Joe
Russell, when you update your list of passers, I'll vouch for Joe and we'll do our puts & takes together and keep your box rollin'..... :D :thumbs: :p

When's the lucky date for you gr8?? Are you busy plannning the coordinating of the dresses, paying for the ice sculptures, as well as the party afterwards? :p ;)

If you still want me in great but if not that's okay too ;) Sorry I didn't check in earlier, I've been flat out with campaigning, etc. and barely have time to toss in a few posts every now and then. November 2nd can't come fast enough for me :p

At least after that I'll have time for "passing" :thumbs:

I second CCat's participation in this. He's a good guy, even if he has some misguided notions. :p :D :)

Sure CC can get in..You need ONE in every group... :D :D ...Glad to have you brother...The big date is November 20, 2004, no big wedding just us and a few friends in Gatlinburg, Tn.

Okay here is the list of participants, but first lets rehash the rules for clarification:

1. Quality for quality....No squabbling over perceived quality or lack of quality
2. If you don't know ask, PM the host (ME) or a FOG...
3. Did I mention..HAVE FUN!!!

Here is the current running order:

1 Cohibasurfer
2 Servebig
3 Brown Devil
4 SFG75
5 Triple D
6 Skydivnkd
7 Coventrycat86
8 Moki
9 BIG100HD
10 Blair
11 Geldor1
12 Stogieman
13 jgohlke
14 Sleepyjim

List of sticks to follow...

Thanks for those playing and for those that offered some help..It is appreciated for sure...

Russell

Here is the list of sticks to start the pass:

1 La Flor Dominica Double Ligero Chisel
2 LGC Series R # 5
3 LGC Series R # 5
4 Olivia O Belicoso
5 Montecristo No 4 ISOM
6 Punch Churchill ISOM (3/99)
7 FFOX Super Belicoso
8 FFOX Perfection X
9 Punch Royal Selecion # 12 ISOM
10 Henry Clay Robusto
11 Partagas 898 Varnished ISOM (Aug 00)
12 Trinadad Funadore ISOM
13 Trinadad Funadore ISOM
14 Montecristo #2 ISOM
15 Bolivar Belicoso Fina (BBF) ISOM
16 RASS ISOM (Feb 03)
17 Vegas Robaina Classico (ISOM)
18 CAO MX2 Belicoso
19 CAO MADURO
20 CAO MADURO
21 CAO Italia Piazza

Should be out in a day or two...

Russell

Wooohoooo!!! Looks like a Christmas package by the time it gets to me..... :D

Hurry up.... I leaving for "The Big Smoke" next Wednesday. I can just take the pass with me for something to smoke ;)

Nice selection gr8full2day, I have an eye on a few of 'em. :D

This puppy is going out Priority in the AM...Please move to Passes in progress, please...Thanks!!!